I have a 5x5 Roto Keeper drafting on Saturday. Gmail me at adambcowles0211 if you're interested.
Here are the quick highlights:
- A 31 round draft is scheduled for Saturday March 23 @ 8PM EST. It will be a serpentine "snake" style draft. Draft order will be randomly created by CBS once the league is full. 4 minutes are allowed per draft pick. If no selection is made, the highest ranked player on your list or the CBS default list will be selected for your team. You may select any player that you wish (major or minor league player) in any round as long as you do not exceed 27 major league players and 4 minor league players. Rosters will be manually adjusted by the Commissioner's office after the draft if these limits are exceeded.
- You may only store a player in your minor leagues if they are in the minor leagues. Once a player in your minor leagues is called up in real MLB, you must move them to your active roster to accrue stats. If a player is called up and remains in your minor leagues for too long (ex - 2 weeks), you will be asked to move them to your active roster by the Commissioner's office or face having the player dropped from your roster and subject to FAAB waiver bidding. You may drop/add minor league players through waivers at any time once the draft is complete. You will be able to keep all 4 minor league players for as long as you want, as long as they are in the minors.
Scoring and Rosters:
- 5x5 standard Roto (AVG, HR, RBI, R, SB / W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP)
- Mixed League (AL & NL)
- Daily Lineups (Lock 5 mins prior to first game played that day)
- Illegal Rosters will NOT accrue stats for any day that they are illegal. Please be sure to check your lineup after making any roster move.
- FAAB style waivers ($100 budget per year; $0 bids allowed)
- Must keep any 10 players from your roster for as long as you want. In addition, you can keep all 4 of your minor league players. *You may NOT keep less than 10 players to gain extra draft picks.
- Draft pick trades and trading of minor league players are allowed.
- Offseason trading is allowed.
- Each trade is reviewed by league for 2 days. 5 votes against will overturn the trade.
- Rosters: C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, MI, CI, 5 OF, 9 P (can be any combo of SP and RP), 5 Bench, 2 DL, 4 Minor League (ML)
- *Housekeeping Roster Note: there are 5 BENCH spots allowed. This number has been manipulated by the Commissioner's office (it appears that there are 9 bench spots allowed) to allow for drafting of minor league players during our draft. The limit will be re-adjusted once the draft is final.
- 162 game maximum per offensive position
- 900 IP minimum; 1600 IP maximum pitching
League Fees and Prizes:
Entry fee: $164.99. I know, why the retail store looking amount?
$150 entry fee per team + $14.99 per team to cover costs of CBS league management ($179.99 total cost).
League Champ = $1500
2nd Place = $300
League fees and prizes are handled through leaguesafe. Payments can be made by credit card (there is a very small additional fee for this) or e-bank (free). After the season is over, please go back to the leaguesafe page that you paid through to vote for the final standings. Once the majority of the league has voted to accept the final standings, the prize money will be paid.
ENTRY FEE DEADLINE: 3/31/13