Looking for New Kepper League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for New Kepper League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for New Kepper League

Postby CaptainSpaulding88 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Anyone have one or know of one ?
CaptainSpaulding88
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking for New Kepper League

Postby Dooley McStitch » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:40 pm

I have a 5x5 Roto Keeper drafting on Saturday. Gmail me at adambcowles0211 if you're interested.

Here are the quick highlights:

Draft(s):
- A 31 round draft is scheduled for Saturday March 23 @ 8PM EST. It will be a serpentine "snake" style draft. Draft order will be randomly created by CBS once the league is full. 4 minutes are allowed per draft pick. If no selection is made, the highest ranked player on your list or the CBS default list will be selected for your team. You may select any player that you wish (major or minor league player) in any round as long as you do not exceed 27 major league players and 4 minor league players. Rosters will be manually adjusted by the Commissioner's office after the draft if these limits are exceeded.

Minor Leagues:
- You may only store a player in your minor leagues if they are in the minor leagues. Once a player in your minor leagues is called up in real MLB, you must move them to your active roster to accrue stats. If a player is called up and remains in your minor leagues for too long (ex - 2 weeks), you will be asked to move them to your active roster by the Commissioner's office or face having the player dropped from your roster and subject to FAAB waiver bidding. You may drop/add minor league players through waivers at any time once the draft is complete. You will be able to keep all 4 minor league players for as long as you want, as long as they are in the minors.

Scoring and Rosters:
- 5x5 standard Roto (AVG, HR, RBI, R, SB / W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP)
- Mixed League (AL & NL)
- Daily Lineups (Lock 5 mins prior to first game played that day)
- Illegal Rosters will NOT accrue stats for any day that they are illegal. Please be sure to check your lineup after making any roster move.
- FAAB style waivers ($100 budget per year; $0 bids allowed)
- Must keep any 10 players from your roster for as long as you want. In addition, you can keep all 4 of your minor league players. *You may NOT keep less than 10 players to gain extra draft picks.
- Draft pick trades and trading of minor league players are allowed.
- Offseason trading is allowed.
- Each trade is reviewed by league for 2 days. 5 votes against will overturn the trade.
- Rosters: C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, MI, CI, 5 OF, 9 P (can be any combo of SP and RP), 5 Bench, 2 DL, 4 Minor League (ML)
- *Housekeeping Roster Note: there are 5 BENCH spots allowed. This number has been manipulated by the Commissioner's office (it appears that there are 9 bench spots allowed) to allow for drafting of minor league players during our draft. The limit will be re-adjusted once the draft is final.
- 162 game maximum per offensive position
- 900 IP minimum; 1600 IP maximum pitching

League Fees and Prizes:
Entry fee: $164.99. I know, why the retail store looking amount?
$150 entry fee per team + $14.99 per team to cover costs of CBS league management ($179.99 total cost).
League Champ = $1500
2nd Place = $300

League fees and prizes are handled through leaguesafe. Payments can be made by credit card (there is a very small additional fee for this) or e-bank (free). After the season is over, please go back to the leaguesafe page that you paid through to vote for the final standings. Once the majority of the league has voted to accept the final standings, the prize money will be paid.

ENTRY FEE DEADLINE: 3/31/13
Dooley McStitch
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 8)

Postby Kiltman3216 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:45 pm

I have am just starting up a new keeper this year and need 2 people, you could be one of them. It's on ESPN H2H and the buy in is $50 through leaguesafe. I know you said $40 but this will be a fun league and its hard to find a first year. We will be keeping 15 players at the end of the season. Payout will be: teams with 2 best records get $50. Then after the playoffs 1st gets $200 2nd $125 and 3rd gets $75. This league is new and still forming. I want everyone to have a say in how this league is run. Interested? Email me at kiltman3216@aol.com. Draft is Thursday March 28th at 6:30. This is a first year league.
Kiltman3216
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby MadDog36 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:50 pm

I need to replace in inactive owner in my league we are currently drafting our prospect draft.
Free weekly h2h 12 teams...

Shoot me a PM and i'll give you more details and roster.

By the way...this is in the wrong forum FYI.
Join My Roto Keeper League:
viewtopic.php?t=466433
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 2092)

Postby TruYankeeFan » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:45 pm

Have you joined a league yet? if you are still looking ... I have a few open teams...

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=456855&p=3593803#p3593803
trade help needed

viewtopic.php?t=470923
TruYankeeFan
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 55)

Return to Classifieds