12 team H2H 8 keepers what do you think? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

12 team H2H 8 keepers what do you think?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

12 team H2H 8 keepers what do you think?

Postby jdwilli09 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Wieters
Fielder
Evereth Cabrera(2B)
JJ Hardy
E. Longoria
Bryce Harper
Desmond Jennings
Jay Bruce
either Carlos Gomez, Ben Revere, or Profar for UT spot. I got profar in the second to last pick of the draft I'm not sure I want him as we have just 4 bench spots and I generally like to have 3-4 extra pitchers.

Matt Moore
Max Scherzer
Chris Sale
Aroldis Chapman
Kenley Jansen
Addison Reed
Marco Estrada
Alex Cobb
Jarrod Parker
Chris Tillman

What do you think? Should I drop Profar in favor of a pitcher or wait and see what happens with him and make my move a few weeks into the season? After thinking I would end up okay in SB last year and only having 2 wins I feel much better this year. Where am I weak? What do I need to address NOW and what can wait til things start to shake out?
jdwilli09
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 12 team H2H 8 keepers what do you think?

Postby Mrobb83 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:43 pm

2B and SS are obviously tough positions, could be worse but your weak there ..Prince is great,,duh lol.. Longoria is obviously as much of an injury risk as anyone out there, but assuming he lasts hes obviously huge.. I like your pitching but ultimately its riding on if parker and sale carry over from last years numbers in a positive way.. as far as profar goes, im not sure where he stands in terms of starting the year in AAA or MLB but he also will be fighting for ABs with kinsler/andrus. Dropping him for a pitcher i would say mostly depends on what pitchers are available.. You do have very good depth for speed with Revere/Gomez/Jennings, and Harper should also swipe 20+ bags..
Mrobb83
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team