Hanley Ramirez out 2-10 weeks - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Hanley Ramirez out 2-10 weeks

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Hanley Ramirez out 2-10 weeks

Postby GiantsFan14 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:05 am

Skin Blues wrote:
kab21 wrote:It should be noted that Hanley wouldn't have tried that hard if it was only a spring training game... ;-)

Or a regular season game.


lollllll
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14134
(Past Year: 427)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Re: Hanley Ramirez out 2-10 weeks

Postby wrveres » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:06 am

kab21 wrote:It should be noted that Hanley wouldn't have tried that hard if it was only a spring training game... ;-)

ftw
/thread
and all that jazz. ;-D
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31773
(Past Year: 758)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Hanley Ramirez out 2-10 weeks

Postby isayfujobu » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:58 am

Ken Rosenthal reporting he needs surgery...ouch.

Dodgers GM Ned Colletti when asked for comment replied: "FML."
isayfujobu
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 76
Joined: 16 Feb 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Hanley Ramirez out 2-10 weeks

Postby abc11435 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:07 pm

wtf can this guy stay healthy for once. It's always something with him.

That's the last time I'm drafting him.
abc11435
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 702
(Past Year: 23)
Joined: 26 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Hanley Ramirez out 2-10 weeks

Postby mm92280 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Rotoworld is reporting that he needs surgery to repair a torn ligament in the thumb and will miss 2 months.
mm92280
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 861
Joined: 11 May 2002
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Hanley Ramirez out 2-10 weeks

Postby Element » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:19 pm

Dee Gordon has actually looked pretty decent this spring too. He did roll his ankle yesterday though.
Image
Element
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Response TeamCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4909
(Past Year: 767)
Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Hanley Ramirez out 2-10 weeks

Postby SpecialFNK » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Element wrote:Dee Gordon has actually looked pretty decent this spring too. He did roll his ankle yesterday though.


I'm not a Dodgers fan so I haven't been watching, but I don't know whether to be impressed with his stats or not.
he does have 8 BB compared to 5 K. but he also only has 7 hits in 29 AB, all singles.

is SS now Dee Gordon for sure? or are there still other options?
SpecialFNK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy Expert
Posts: 5002
(Past Year: 91)
Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Hanley Ramirez out 2-10 weeks

Postby GiantsFan14 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:00 pm

SpecialFNK wrote:
Element wrote:Dee Gordon has actually looked pretty decent this spring too. He did roll his ankle yesterday though.


I'm not a Dodgers fan so I haven't been watching, but I don't know whether to be impressed with his stats or not.
he does have 8 BB compared to 5 K. but he also only has 7 hits in 29 AB, all singles.

is SS now Dee Gordon for sure? or are there still other options?


Cruz could move to short with uribe or another bench guy playing 3rd.
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14134
(Past Year: 427)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Re: Hanley Ramirez out 2-10 weeks

Postby Frenchiegangsta9 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:10 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:
SpecialFNK wrote:
Element wrote:Dee Gordon has actually looked pretty decent this spring too. He did roll his ankle yesterday though.


I'm not a Dodgers fan so I haven't been watching, but I don't know whether to be impressed with his stats or not.
he does have 8 BB compared to 5 K. but he also only has 7 hits in 29 AB, all singles.

is SS now Dee Gordon for sure? or are there still other options?


Cruz could move to short with uribe or another bench guy playing 3rd.


I hope not. Just picked up Gordon in case he does get the full time role at SS. Gotta love those steals from your MI.
Frenchiegangsta9
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 924
(Past Year: 16)
Joined: 22 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Hanley Ramirez out 2-10 weeks

Postby GiantsFan14 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Remember when Gordon was going in the 8th-9th round last year? Man that was silly.
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14134
(Past Year: 427)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: scarnicease and 11 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Thursday, Aug. 21
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Houston at NY Yankees
(1:05 pm)
Cleveland at Minnesota
(1:10 pm)
Detroit at Tampa Bay
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Arizona at Washington
(4:05 pm)
LA Angels at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Atlanta at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
San Francisco at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
San Diego at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact