9 year old dynasty league looking for replacement manager - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

9 year old dynasty league looking for replacement manager

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

9 year old dynasty league looking for replacement manager

Postby S27 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:15 pm

ESPN 12 team Roto Dynasty League with 5-man minor league rosters. Keep 25 major leaguers from your active roster each year. Minor League draft each offseason in the spring. (No salary cap or anything like that.)

There are potentially 2 teams available. Both rosters are in surprisingly good shape (several young stars still in their prime and budding stars already on them) and are picking high in the upcoming minor league draft so you'll be in a prime spot to add more high upside talent immediately.

This is a long standing league with guys that are active and genuinely care. Send me a message with your email address and tell me a little bit about your experience in keeper leagues & dynasty leagues. (Just want to make sure you're committed and enjoy the long-term leagues as much as we do. This isn't a test, we just want to know you have a track record of sticking around and staying active.) Feel free to ask me any questions in the message too; I'll let you know about the 2 teams available.

I look forward to hearing from you.
S27
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 18)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 9 year old dynasty league looking for replacement manage

Postby Smoakbomb » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:41 pm

I am very interested and would like to learn more about open teams and tell you about me. eknowles2@comcast.net

Eric
Last edited by Smoakbomb on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smoakbomb
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JJVall12 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:17 pm

I'm interested. My email is jjvalley@oakland.edu I am the commissioner of a keeper league that is going on its 4th season, I haven't done a dynasty league yet, but I've been very interested in joining one.
JJVall12
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 8)

Postby Outfit » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:52 am

Would like to join. Have 8 plus years in all sports leagues, and looking for a good league to join.
Outfit
T-Ball Trainer

Return to Classifieds