Need 2 Owners for a 4 x 4 AL only Roto Keeper $120. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Need 2 Owners for a 4 x 4 AL only Roto Keeper $120.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Need 2 Owners for a 4 x 4 AL only Roto Keeper $120.

Postby yarbage » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:38 pm

Our Auction is April 6th at 6 pm (EST) . We do a live auction/conference call. We need to move fast due to our roster freeze day on Sunday at 11 pm.

Here are the basic league rules and fees per league.

We have a 4 x 4 Roto League (OBP, HR, SB and Runs Produced (RBI+Runs-HR) and (ERA, Wins, Saves and WHIP).

Each team has 23 Players (14 Hitters and 9 Pitchers). We have innings and at bats minimums to make sure teams just don't draft relievers and such.

Hitters are as follows:
2 C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, MI, CI, 5 OF, 1DH (in the AL the player has to be DH eligible) Pitchers can be any combination of starters and relievers.

On auction day, each team has $260 to field a team. This is a modified keeper league, which I can get into later, but basically you have the option to keep players at their salary for 3 years if you want.

Every team has $200 FAAB Budgets to make bids on Minor League call ups and inter-league trades once a week.

As for the league fees, each league costs $120 The catch is that you may not spend all your league fees. Each move you make during the year costs money. So, a DL players costs $2 to DL, and $1.5 to pick up a waiver-wire pick. So, if you are in contention, you will probably spend your allotted money, but if not it's likely you will spend only $30-50. Last year, I won both leagues and took home around $1,300 (We pay 4 spots (50%, 25%, 15%, 10%).

The thing about this league is that pretty much every starter is owned due to the fact we have such large rosters. It is by far the best league I've ever played. Pretty much everyone is knowledgeable but everyone values different things. Some people like high-dollar players and some people like to turn those players in cheap starters. I've seen everything.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Let me know if you more questions, and I will answer them. I can provide even more detail about the team choice once you decide to join or not.
yarbage
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Need 2 Owners for a 4 x 4 AL only Roto Keeper $120.

Postby earl1961 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:05 pm

Say what ? Did u say that there is no starting pitching left ? How many do guys get to carry over ?
earl1961
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds