Looking for an experienced league. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for an experienced league.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for an experienced league.

Postby Michael Jack- » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Been playing fantasy sports close to 15 years now and looking to get into one last for the season. Was going to run two but one of them fell short in the interest department so I have some time to just relax and keep a little sanity for the year.... Been running leagues for three seasons straight in the triathlon of fantasy sports so it will feel great to just set a lineup and not have to worry about keeping 11 or 13 other owners civil, entertained and communicating. Plus it gives me more time to concentrate on my team which is probably not good for the rest of the league... hahaha- In short I am looking for a simple roto or h2h points league, 50-$100 with 12-14 owners. In long, I am only looking for a redraft league, meaning no keepers or dynasty. My desire to seek out the highest level of competition is without a doubt insatiable. Honestly, looking to join a league with seasoned, experienced owners who enjoy playing at a high level. For a roto league I usually will not go passed a 5x5. It just gets a redundant after a while. Rosters I would say can be negotiable but not looking to hold 30 something guys.. This really sounds arrogant and I promise I am not this much of a tool by any means. Just not trying to get stuck in a bad time for 6 or 7 months or my mailbox flooded with league offers that bare nothing to what I am looking for... As for any money league I prefer to use league safe because it honestly is pretty efficient in it's purpose. A draft next week works for me either auction or snake is fine. If you think I am a good fit for your league send me an email at omen1313@live.com.
Michael Jack-
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking for an experienced league.

Postby tkratsas » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:54 pm

I have a 16 team H2H points league available if you are interested. The fees are $20 a team.

Here is the link to Google Docs https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-tkwbatxp8ZQkp3dUJGM1hBM1E/edit?usp=sharing

email me if you are interested tkratsas03@gmail.com
tkratsas
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 16)

Re: Looking for an experienced league.

Postby TruYankeeFan » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:03 pm

If you are still looking....I run a competitive keeper league on yahoo...details including available teams, rules and top free agents before declaring keepers and clearing rosters here..

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=456855&p=3593803#p3593803

PM me your email and choice of team if you are interested.
trade help needed

viewtopic.php?t=470923
TruYankeeFan
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 53)

Return to Classifieds