Please rate and make suggestions on my CBS 5x5 mixed league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Please rate and make suggestions on my CBS 5x5 mixed league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Please rate and make suggestions on my CBS 5x5 mixed league

Postby RULE405 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Just completed this draft. Traditional 5x5, but with OBP and not AVG. 11 teams. $280 budget. It’s a keeper league, with inflation starting in year 3 and again in year 4. Here’s what I have: 2 catchers are R. Martin at $2, Y. Molina at $5.
1b Logan Morrison (weak at this position),
2B Ackley at $10
3B Miggy Cabrera at $54,
SS with Jeter at $6,
MI with E. Aybar at $1,
CI with Headley at $3,
5 OFs are: Bruce at $28, Morse at $10, Pagan at $6, Reddick at $9 and Victorino at $15. Util is D. Wright at $29. Of the 5 allowed reserves 4 of the ones I won are hitters, Travis D’Arnaud at $5, Crisp at $6, Ruggiano at $3 and Rurledge at $7.
Pitchers: Dempster at $3, Jaime Garcia at $2, Hamels at $34, J.Johnson at $14, Marmol at $2,Miley at $2, Nathan at $9, Peavy at $3, and Sale at $5. Reserve Pitcher is Garza at $5.
Available to winning bids in FAAB (we have $1000 in fantasy FAAB available per season) are the following 1Bers: Garrett Jones, Colvin, M. Reynolds, Todd Frazier. I have also just been offered a trade of K. Morales and Al Soriano for Morse and Aybar. I will not do this. Morse has more upside than Soriano. I may counter, I think, with Aybar straight up for Morales.
1. What do you think of the team and
2. What are its needs?
3. Do you like the trade proposed?
4. Crisp is now in Reserve. I need his SBs. What to do?
I appreciate your help.
RULE405
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Editor
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team