Keep one of these 3 in auction league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Keep one of these 3 in auction league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Keep one of these 3 in auction league

Postby Grounded Polo » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:01 pm

I'd rather have Wright at 22. I'm thinking Wright would definitely fetch around 30 in an auction, Zimm maybe 18 or so, at least that's where I'm expecting them to land in my auction drafts. If it's close in dollars saved, take the better player.
Grounded Polo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby ayebatter » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:11 pm

Grounded Polo wrote:I'd rather have Wright at 22. I'm thinking Wright would definitely fetch around 30 in an auction, Zimm maybe 18 or so, at least that's where I'm expecting them to land in my auction drafts. If it's close in dollars saved, take the better player.

In two auctions I've done Wright went for $34 in a 12 team with limited active roster spots & Zimm went for $9 with limited active roster spots, and in a 14 team keeper Wright went for $22 and Zimm was kept for $13.
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1280)

Postby Grounded Polo » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:34 pm

ayebatter wrote:
Grounded Polo wrote:I'd rather have Wright at 22. I'm thinking Wright would definitely fetch around 30 in an auction, Zimm maybe 18 or so, at least that's where I'm expecting them to land in my auction drafts. If it's close in dollars saved, take the better player.

In two auctions I've done Wright went for $34 in a 12 team with limited active roster spots & Zimm went for $9 with limited active roster spots, and in a 14 team keeper Wright went for $22 and Zimm was kept for $13.

All over the map on Wright there. 8-o

I was thinking he'd go for more like $34 in redrafts with a bit of a discount in keepers since he's now hit the dreaded 30 years old mark. $22 sounds insane to me though, no homer.

I like Zimm alot this year, willing to pay up to get him. I'm buying if he's 15 or less 100%.
Grounded Polo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby ayebatter » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:38 pm

Grounded Polo wrote:
ayebatter wrote:

All over the map on Wright there. 8-o

I was thinking he'd go for more like $34 in redrafts with a bit of a discount in keepers since he's now hit the dreaded 30 years old mark. $22 sounds insane to me though, no homer.

I like Zimm alot this year, willing to pay up to get him. I'm buying if he's 15 or less 100%.

I think Wright is right at $22 and Zimmermann could push $20 but I'm still keeping Wright here.
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1280)

Postby fsbarren » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:14 am

If you can get Wright and get him for less than the going rate, I really think you have to grab him. You get your money's worth on a player with a high probability to deliver on his projected stats.
fsbarren
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 192)

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions