SpecialFNK wrote:why are these the main 4 to be considered?
I think Paul Goldschmidt should be a major factor in there. Goldschmidt is 25. I would put him 1st for 2013 ahead of Freeman.
I agree Goldie has to be on this list.....
I am a big Hosmer fan and hopefully I finally am rewarded in my auction keeper league where I have him at $8. In saying that.....here is my list.
1. Goldschmidt (the ballpark plays to his liking and factor in the SBs)
2. Freeman (helps with that ridiculous lineup he has now, sandwiched between both Upton's)
3. Hosmer (royals supporting cast improving too)
4. Rizzo (sophomore year just like Hosmer last year I think he stumbles a bit, supporting cast not ready yet)
5. Belt (like him to finally have fantasy relevance this season, big year coming)