Dynasty league looking for owners - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Dynasty league looking for owners

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Dynasty league looking for owners

Postby ivinho » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:32 pm

Starting new dynasty league, need 3-4 members:
Roto 5x5 categories, 12 team, 50 man major roster, 20 man minor roster, salary cap, TV and ticket income, contracts, contract extensions based on player's performance, salary arbitration, optional assignments to minors, RFA, UFA, rule 4 draft, rule 5 draft, waivers, international free agents etc.
League will be run on ProBoards, scoring will be done on ESPN.
Initial auction will be on Saturday, March 23rd at 4 PM ET.
LeagueSafe will be used for handling finances. Entry fee will be $50 per season plus one-time $50 security deposit (paid after joining the league).
This league is long term project and the only way to keep members committed from year to year is by paying one season entry fee in advance. With online leagues where people don't know each other in person, there needs to be some kind of security system to protect league security, continuity and integrity. Starting dynasty league that disbands after one season is not fun. Also, 8 owners that are playing in my redraft AL/NL/mixed leagues already joined (these leagues have above 75% year to year owner return rate which is great for online redraft leagues). They are all playing for many years in those leagues and have no problem trusting me as league commissioner and paying one year in advance. Actually, they suggested this system to make this league more serious and to avoid casual and nonchalant owners. Additional references are available on request. We need 3-4 additional members. Basically, this is the closest you can get to established dynasty league but still have opportunity to participate from the start.

Full league constitution (still work in progress, 95% finished):
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0By_I7f3 ... sp=sharing

Please contact me if you are interested: ivansfantasy at yahoo dot com
ivinho
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Dynasty league looking for owners

Postby ivinho » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:23 am

still looking
ivinho