This team has the 3rd pick in the draft. Active managers only please. 14/16 teams are returning from last season.
C, CI, CI, MI, MI, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Batters Stat Categories:
Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base Percentage (OBP)
Pitchers Stat Categories:
Wins (W), Saves (SV), Holds (HLD), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Nine Innings (K/9)
Dyansty Leage Rules
-13th-16th picks determined by win% against each other during previous season
Rule 5 Draft (2 Rounds, non-snaking order)
- All teams must keep a maximum of 18 players as keepers.
*Unselected players are eligible to be drafted in Rule 5 draft
- ONLY players left unprotected are eligible for Rule 5 Draft. NO Free Agent players!
- Teams claim players (can claim own players), but risk losing their draft pick, in 3 round draft.
*Compensation will be given in order of selection ONLY if the player is kept by the claiming team post Rule 5.
- All unselected Rule 5 eligible players will return to their original teams
- All teams must downsize to 25 man roster limit after completion of Rule 5 Draft.
- You may have less than 25 players prior to FA draft.
All cut players will be eligible for free agent Draft.
Free Agent Draft (Snaking in 2nd&3rd)
- Bottom 8 teams in the league (Based on winning percentage) will have protected 1st round picks.
*Consolation Winner and 2nd consolation are guaranteed protected picks.
Draft picks can be traded.
ONLY FA players are eligible for selection.
Players not listed by Yahoo can not be selected in the Draft.
- Once a draft pick is made, the team must drop a player to be eligible immediately for FA pool,
ONLY if their roster size exceeds 25 at the time of the pick.
- 1st 15 weeks teams will play every other team once.
- Week 16 is divisional rivalry week
- Week 17 North vs South, East vs West
- Week 18 North vs East, South vs West
- Week 19 North vs West, South vs East
- Week 20 will be rivalry week continuations/random matches (outside of division)
- Week 21 & 22 against divisional teams not played during week 16
Waiver Wire order remains rolling at All times, from one season to the next, and is
NOT dependent of the draft order of the following season (select wisely).
-Division placement will be based on winning % (snaking order Advantages of playing to win)
*North - 184.108.40.206.
*East - 220.127.116.11.
*South - 18.104.22.168.
*West - 22.214.171.124.