Looking for 2 new owners on Long Island for H2H mixed league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for 2 new owners on Long Island for H2H mixed league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for 2 new owners on Long Island for H2H mixed league

Postby royhobbs777 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:40 am

The Our Field of Dreams baseball Fantasy League has been long established with a superb base of owners. This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys H2H fantasy baseball. This league is unique in that there is a W/L decision every day of the season. The season also runs through the MLB World Series (a redraft for the four finalists for the MLB playoffs). The fee for the league is $200 + $10 per drop/add transactions (only once per month). Live draft (also remote draft possible) in Manorville, NY on either 3/29 or 30. At present, 10 of the 12 team owners are signed up and most of them have been involved in this league or its sister league for over 10 years; I have been involved for 15 years and have commissioned it for most of the years.
Let me know your interest by responding to this message on the FBC board. If interested I will e-mail prospective 2013 OFDL fantasy baseball manual.

Best Fantasy Wishes,

Lyle Weiser
royhobbs777
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking for 2 new owners on Long Island for H2H mixed le

Postby royhobbs777 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:39 pm

Thanks guys. The league is filled for 2013
royhobbs777
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Looking for 1 new owner for one-of-a-kind H2H mixed league o

Postby royhobbs777 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:11 pm

The Our Field of Dreams baseball Fantasy League has been long established with a superb base of owners. This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys H2H fantasy baseball. This league is unique in that there is a W/L decision every day of the season. The season also runs through the MLB World Series (a redraft for the four finalists for the MLB playoffs). The fee for the league is $250 + $10 per drop/add transactions (only once per month). Live draft (also remote draft possible) in Manorville, NY on 3/28. At present, 11 of the 12 team owners are signed up and most of them have been involved in this league or its sister league for over 12 years; I have been involved for 17 years and have commissioned it for most of the years.
Let me know your interest by responding to this message on the FBC board. If interested I will e-mail prospective 2014 OFDL fantasy baseball manual.

Best Fantasy Wishes,

Lyle Weiser
royhobbs777
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds