We are needing 1 manager to take over an existing team. Here is the information. Online Draft is scheduled for the evening of March 10th. You will have first pick in the snake draft. Here is the official constitution. Let me know if you are interested. Only 1 team is available.
Occupation Centerfield League
A Yahoo 12 Team Modified Keeper League
1. 12 Teams
2. Hitting Stats of R, RBI, HR, SB and ERA – Pitching Stats of W, SV, SO, ERA, WHIP
3. Roster size of 27 Players, 2 DL spots
4. Positions of C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, CF, OF, OF, OF, UTIL, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P,P, Bench, Bench, Bench, Bench, Bench
5. Draft Order: 12,11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 - Any new owner would automatically get the first pick in the draft. If more than one new owner, then lower finishing team would get first pick.
6. 5 Unrestricted Keepers. Owners must keep 5 keepers players from their team each year. Keepers must be named by February 14th in order to get the league set-up before draft. If keepers are not named by the end of the day Feb 14th, unless for some noted reason, Yahoo default ranking will be applied and the top 5 players will be assigned to your team as your keepers.
7. Waiver priority – Will roll over from year to year.
8. Dues: $50. Payouts will be: $25 All-Star MVP – $25 Comeback Award - $75 3rd Place - $200 2nd Place - $275 – 1st Place
9. Dues must be paid by March 1st. If not paid, then 10% of any possible winnings will be deducted each day up to 5 days. After March 5th, we will begin searching for a new owner of the team.
10. Innings pitched 1400 innings maximum
11. Number of transactions will be put at a maximum of 100 moves.
I tried putting my contact email, but it marks my post as spam and won't let me post it. I guess reply here if you are interested and I can contact you. Thanks!