Draft Discussion - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to 2013 Cafeholics N00bs

Draft Discussion

Moderators: BChinly, sportsguy138

Re: Draft Discussion

Postby BChinly » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:53 pm

dannahann wrote:Not played in one of these before but from the spirit of the rules discussions I think we are probably obligated to draft a complete roster, no? Seems like all of us will need to fill in for any injuries with our FAAB and waiver priorities to begin the season. It's almost certain that several of us will have guys we drafted hurt before this draft reaches it's conclusion at its current pace, anyway :-o

Yeah without any bench spots I'm not sure if yahoo will even allow the roster to happen.
BChinly
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 116)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sportsguy138 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:54 pm

dannahann wrote:Not played in one of these before but from the spirit of the rules discussions I think we are probably obligated to draft a complete roster, no? Seems like all of us will need to fill in for any injuries with our FAAB and waiver priorities to begin the season. It's almost certain that several of us will have guys we drafted hurt before this draft reaches it's conclusion at its current pace, anyway :-o

I would agree with this.
sportsguy138
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 405)

Postby prose749 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:00 pm

That's cool. I will just draft to fit our roster requirements.
prose749
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 33)

Postby rvthd » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:04 pm

sportsguy138 wrote:

I would agree with this.

I agree as well. Bound to happen to others as well.
rvthd
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 151)

Postby CyboNinja » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:03 pm

Dood, is this guy gonna ever pick on time? I swear the past 4-5 picks of his he has just let his time expire...
CyboNinja
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 96)

Postby TheGhost » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:06 pm

CyboNinja wrote:Dood, is this guy gonna ever pick on time? I swear the past 4-5 picks of his he has just let his time expire...

Maybe he will surprise me since I don't expect him to pick until sometime late tonight.
TheGhost
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 101)

Postby Y`s Guy » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:37 pm

TheGhost wrote:
CyboNinja wrote:Dood, is this guy gonna ever pick on time? I swear the past 4-5 picks of his he has just let his time expire...

Maybe he will surprise me since I don't expect him to pick until sometime late tonight.

I had a mini-banter with him about this. He works days and gets home late or something. I can't figure out why he doesn't leave names with someone.
My Friendliness bar...recently shrunk from 11.3 to 10mm long!!
Y`s Guy
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 275)
Location: If you're reading this then there's a good chance that I'm with your girlfriend.

Postby Izenhart » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:06 pm

I know we will be done well before the season regardless, but not having the common courtesy to spend 5 minutes to send a short list of picks so you don't hold up 13 other people for 12 hours is selfish and IMO shows a lack of respect.
Izenhart
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 294)

Postby BChinly » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Izenhart wrote:I know we will be done well before the season regardless, but not having the common courtesy to spend 5 minutes to send a short list of picks so you don't hold up 13 other people for 12 hours is selfish and IMO shows a lack of respect.

The fool is just digging his own grave.
BChinly
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 116)

Postby Y`s Guy » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:26 pm

BChinly wrote:
Izenhart wrote:I know we will be done well before the season regardless, but not having the common courtesy to spend 5 minutes to send a short list of picks so you don't hold up 13 other people for 12 hours is selfish and IMO shows a lack of respect.

The fool is just digging his own grave.

I wouldn't call him a fool.
My Friendliness bar...recently shrunk from 11.3 to 10mm long!!
Y`s Guy
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 275)
Location: If you're reading this then there's a good chance that I'm with your girlfriend.

PreviousNext

Return to 2013 Cafeholics N00bs