Yahoo 6x6 ROTO Money Leagues - $250 & $400 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Yahoo 6x6 ROTO Money Leagues - $250 & $400

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Yahoo 6x6 ROTO Money Leagues - $250 & $400

Postby gfriley » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:21 pm

I have two 6x6 ROTO money leagues available right now, a $250 & $400 buy in leagues. Both the leagues are exactly the same they just have different buy-ins. The top 4 teams in each league are paid out. The $250 league drafts on Sunday 3/24 at 6:30 pm EST. The $400 league drafts Thursday 3/28 at 8:30 pm EST. The links to join these leagues are below -

$250 League (Sunday 3/24 at 6:30 pm EST) (3 teams in ONLY 9 OPEN SPOTS LEFT) - http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com ... l&.scrumb=

$400 League (Thursday 3/28 at 8:30 pm EST) - http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com ... l&.scrumb=

You can check out all the league info before you officially sign-up when you follow these links. There you will see the league set-up and scoring. The only thing that will be different is the leagues say these are 20 team leagues. They will only be 12 team leagues. When I set-up these leagues I have them open to 20 teams but only the first 12 teams to pay are in. So these will only be 12 team leagues. If you have any other questions just email me back at gfriley@aol.com
Last edited by gfriley on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
gfriley
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 58)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo 6x6 ROTO Money Leagues - $250 & $400

Postby gfriley » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:08 am

bump!
gfriley
College Coach
College Coach

Postby kaveman » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:54 pm

This guy won't even pay to play in his own leagues. I'm not sure how he finds enough idiots to join when there's a ton of leagues that pay out 100%.
kaveman
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Eagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby gfriley » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:10 pm

1. I dont think all the managers in my leagues would appreciate you calling them idiots.

2. They join my leagues under my set-up becasue they know they can trust me and they wont get ripped off at the end of the year like they can and have in other leagues. (I prove this by sending managers that want to join my leagues screenshots from my other leagues where the winning maangers have confirmed they received their winnings)

3. I dont take any money. I only win money if I finish in the top 4 like everyone else. All you have to do is keep me out of the top 4 and I get nothing. So that means I set-up the league, find managers to join the league that you want to play in, and handle all issues and quesitions before (this takes up a ton of my time trying to get these league filled), during, and after the season. A detailed explination of what I do is listed on my commish's note. So all you have to do is be better than me to stop me from gettting any money. You think Im too good to beat? Its alright to be scared.

4. You do this on every message baord every year. Im not sure why. What is your goal here? No one is making you sign-up and everyone is an adult here. If you dont like the set-up thats fine, you dont have to sign-up. Its really that simple. You stop nothing by making these posts. My leagues always fill regardless of how many guys like you try to say there is a problem with my league. I always have returning mangers and most managers play in mutiple leagues in multiple sports. And they do this becasue as I stated above they know they can trust me and I run good competitive leagues. There is always good competition to the very end of my leagues. So I guess the only thing you did is cause me to make a post i normally wouldnt and waste some more of my time trying to fill these leagues. GOOD JOB!
gfriley
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Classifieds