I am looking for a Dynasty league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

I am looking for a Dynasty league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

I am looking for a Dynasty league

Postby Pitch12 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:12 pm

Looking to join a money dynasty league. H2H or 5x5 Roto preferred. Also prefer a new league but would take over an existing team.

Email me at rvmblack@yahoo.com if you have openings
Pitch12
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: I am looking for a Dynasty league

Postby Ol' Ironhorse » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:39 pm

What city are you in?
Ol' Ironhorse
T-Ball Trainer

Postby Pitch12 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:50 pm

NY...Not looking for a live in person draft though
Pitch12
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 2)

Postby turtle102009 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:33 pm

I'm trying to get a 16 team dynasty with salaries and contracts started on Fantrax. This is an idea I've been working on for a couple of years now and I finally decided that this is the year to get it going. This is a pay league and the basic idea behind it is to allow owners to run their teams like real MLB GMs (or owners) do. The way we accomplish this is to base everyone's buy-in amount on their team salaries. So, everyone's team payrolls are calculated as a % of the total league payroll and then your buy-in is that % of the total league buy-in (the total league buy-in is figured based on $55/tm, so $880 total). This way everyone has the option to run their team how they want, and put in however much they want. Of course, there will be some people that decide to run a Yankees type budget and some that decide to run on a shoestring budget (I plan to run the shoestring type). That is what makes this league so great! Starting lineups will be C,2-CI,2-MI,3-OF,3-UTIL,10-Pitchers with 10 bench spots and 5 IR spots to be used only for players that are actually injured or suspended. In addition to this each team will have the option of having up to 50 minor league players, but each one is given a league minimum contract ($1) until promoted to the MLB at which time they'll receive a standard 3 year (with an option after the 2nd) contract at $5. Teams can choose to own up to the max of 50 minor league players, or none at all. Again, this league is all about being flexible. Everyone gets to run their teams how they want.

Payouts

$200 - Champion
$150 - 2nd Place
$100 - 3rd Place
$50 - 4th Place
$40 - 5th and 6th Place
$30 - Division Champions (4 divisions)
$20 - Monthly Best Record (April-August)

Either respond here or email me at freemarketfbb@hotmail.com if interested. I can cover more of the rules and send you a copy of the league constitution.
turtle102009
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 1)

Postby baegames » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:21 am

Let me know if you'd be interested in this:

viewtopic.php?t=449444
baegames
General Manager
General Manager