Looking for another owner to join my keeper league... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for another owner to join my keeper league...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for another owner to join my keeper league...

Postby TheGhost » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Hey guys,
I'm looking for another owner to join my keeper league. This league has been around for a few years and we're still in the process of getting a good group together. For the most part we have an awesome group of guys but have had a problem filling the last spot with an ACTIVE owner who won't abandon the team when things go south, etc. Anyway it's just $20 dollars at this point and as the league progresses we might increase the pot. Let me know if you're interested and if you have any questions. Let me reiterate... we are not looking for a newbie or someone who is curious about fantasy baseball. We are looking for an ACTIVE owner who is well versed in the Yahoo! application and well versed in H2H fantasy baseball.

Here are some of the details for my league:

Head to head, 6X6 cats, 10 teams, 23 roster positions, and 2 DL spots. We will keep 6 players due on Sunday March 9th.

You are allowed to keep:
2 players that you drafted between rounds 1-5
2 players that you drafted between rounds 6-10
2 players that you drafted between rounds 11-23

If you keep a player, you lose that spot plus one round in the draft. For instance, if you draft a player in round 3 and keep him next year, he is round 2 keeper next year and you lose your second round pick. If you keep two players from rounds 1 and 2 respectively, you lose both rounds as you can't go higher then 1. Same goes for a player who you drafted in (for example) round 12 and pick up a guy off of waivers who was drafted in round 12. If you keep both, you would lose rounds 10 and 11 in the draft. Another thing: If you pick up a player off of waivers that was drafted that year and you keep him the next year, you have to keep him at his drafted spot. If he is a free agent and was not drafted and you keep him, you lose your 23rd round pick (or 21, 22, if you keep 3 free agents next year from this years team).

An owner is not required to keep players from any round. For example, if an owner chose to keep 6 free agents. He would lose draft pick rounds 18-23.

Keepers must be selected before the draft. No trades or add/drops after the championship week or before the draft.

Thank you!
TheGhost
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 101)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds