Looking for Owners $260 AL/NL online auction league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for Owners $260 AL/NL online auction league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for Owners $260 AL/NL online auction league

Postby Zrattlesnake » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:30 am

We're looking for owners for a $260 AL/NL 5 x 5 roto auction league with daily lineup changes. We will have the auction on March 16th. We hope to have a live auction in Northern Virginia. We are considering a on-line auction at CBSsportsline.com where the league is already paid for and will be held for the 2013 season. We are currently at 10 owners. Over the past 4 years, owners have come from as far away as New York City and Raleigh NC.

We have a constitution posted on the league cite with all the rules. If you want to join(e-mail me at Zrattlesnake@hotmail.com), I will send you a copy of the constitution and the commissioners e-mail. We'll gladly answer any question before you make your decision. 3 noteworthy rules:

Fees; $260 deposit via LeagueSafe.com required to reserve your spot in the league, which must be received by the service by 3/09/11(date not set in stone). A $25 convenience fee will be collected as a service by the current commissioner (and not included in league payout) for cash substitutions for LeagueSafe payment. Unless arrangements have been made, commissioner has right to refuse draft entry or freeze rosters until fees are up to date.

Trading; All trades are automatically processed when both owners agree to the trade. Any disputes, there have been none in my 4 years, will go before the board of commissioners for a vote. If your into disputing trades this league is not for you.

Waiver Bidding; Everyone gets $100 for the season. 2012 FAAB Schedule
In 2012, FAAB runs take place every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday at 2:07AM ET. That's really really early in the morning, so set your bids the night before each.

This will be DCroto's 7th season. We have 9 owners returning from last year with a couple possibly returning from previous years. Ideally we would like to reach 16 teams, that's not always possible. In my 4 years we've had anywhere from 13 to 16 teams. This is not your "average" league. All the owners returning have many years of experience playing fantasy baseball. If your looking for a challenge then this is the league for you. This is a tough league. Be prepared.

Thank You
WE are the Champion Ravens.
Andy
Last edited by Zrattlesnake on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zrattlesnake
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Looking for Owners $260 AL/NL online auction league

Postby Zrattlesnake » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Sorry, knew I'd forget something, this is your basic 5 x 5 league
Zrattlesnake
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Looking for Owners $260 AL/NL online auction league