High Stakes CT area Live Draft Roto - needs 2 owners - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

High Stakes CT area Live Draft Roto - needs 2 owners

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

High Stakes CT area Live Draft Roto - needs 2 owners

Postby ConanXXXV » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:48 pm

This is a live draft league. You must be availble to come to New London, CT either the 3rd or 4th weekend of March. Likely March 30th.

Hi. I run a 12 team Fantasy baseball league in the New London, CT area. It has been in existence for almost 20 years. We have two openings in our league this year. It is a rotisserie league where you draft a new 24 player roster in a snake draft. It is a 6x4 league meaning 6 hitting and 4 pitching categories. Other than that it's pretty standard rules. Daily player changes and weekly pitching changes. No restrictions on at bats, innings or anything.

Last years first prize in our league was $8000. We pay 5 places. 57% goes to first 28% second 15% third $800 4th and $400 for 5th. It is a $300 entry fee and then a fee for transactions. This is a competitive professional league. If you are interested email me at magnumrex.aol.com and I will send you our full rules and more details. Our draft is planned for either March 30th or March 31st at the Veterans club in New London, CT. This is a live draft so you will meet everyone and know it is legit. Here is a link to our site.

thanks,
Frank

http://baseball4.onroto.com/baseball/we ... hqB1vF8jis
ConanXXXV
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 18)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds