CAFE MOCK AUCTION IN 20 MINUTES NEED ONE MORE - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

CAFE MOCK AUCTION IN 20 MINUTES NEED ONE MORE

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Fast Cafe Mock Auction Draft Sign-Ups

Postby MashinSpuds » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Yep, ditto on the storm, though I'm not on the Cape. I'd like to think that power will hold up, but it's your call GFan. Another option is to bump the auction to a later date, but if people do sign up last minute then feel free to bump me to get this thing going.
MashinSpuds
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeCafecaster
(Past Year: 109)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Grounded Polo » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:08 pm

I'm in CT so also in the blizzard's path but think I should be good power wise, will just log in here on my phone and say if I lost power and can't do it. Doing a mock auction when snowed in sounds like a good plan to me.
Grounded Polo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby Brainstorm » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:44 pm

I'm in the storm's path as well, but crossing my fingers. If there's an issue I'll use my phone to let everyone know.
Brainstorm
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Response Team
(Past Year: 249)

Postby glenstein » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:47 pm

we're expecting 11 inches of snow, and gusts of 40mph wind where I am- which is a rural, low-priority area for the electric company that frequently loses power.

So I'm still good to go.
glenstein
T-Ball Trainer

Postby MashinSpuds » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:19 pm

I guess this is what I deserve for signing up on CM rather late: there's no room! Apparently some people who didn't sign up in this thread have opted to join the auction anyway. I don't know who these members are according to the list on the front page:

Skifer27000
Impossibru
giambalaya
batboys

I don't see RJForLife, Izenhart, or whoever Brainstorm's friend is in there. I'd still like to be a part of the auction but can't be until one of the above unidentified four goes. Any help, GiantsFan?
MashinSpuds
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Izenhart » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:33 pm

MashinSpuds wrote:I guess this is what I deserve for signing up on CM rather late: there's no room! Apparently some people who didn't sign up in this thread have opted to join the auction anyway. I don't know who these members are according to the list on the front page:

Skifer27000
Impossibru
giambalaya
batboys

I don't see RJForLife, Izenhart, or whoever Brainstorm's friend is in there. I'd still like to be a part of the auction but can't be until one of the above unidentified four goes. Any help, GiantsFan?

I have not signed up and will be a backup, hopefully I'll have power.
Izenhart
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 294)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:39 pm

MashinSpuds wrote:I guess this is what I deserve for signing up on CM rather late: there's no room! Apparently some people who didn't sign up in this thread have opted to join the auction anyway. I don't know who these members are according to the list on the front page:

Skifer27000
Impossibru
giambalaya
batboys

I've got no clue who they are and have no power on the CM site. Possibly just people who saw the thread and signed up without saying anything. Maybe Brainstorm has the power to kick them?
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby MashinSpuds » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:32 am

My power is still up and someone has left the auction (though not one of the mystery four mentioned earlier), so I joined up. See you at 12:45.
MashinSpuds
General Manager
General Manager

Postby stevethumb » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:48 am

MashinSpuds wrote:My power is still up and someone has left the auction (though not one of the mystery four mentioned earlier), so I joined up. See you at 12:45.

yeah i was able to leave the auction.....you have my spot spuds....have fun....I'd love to do an NL only sometime soon...
stevethumb
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby MashinSpuds » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:57 am

stevethumb wrote:
MashinSpuds wrote:My power is still up and someone has left the auction (though not one of the mystery four mentioned earlier), so I joined up. See you at 12:45.

yeah i was able to leave the auction.....you have my spot spuds....have fun....I'd love to do an NL only sometime soon...

Thanks SteveThumb. I hope your snow/power situation isn't so dire where you are. One town in Connecticut got nearly three feet!

I, too, would be up for an NL only if there's enough interest later.
MashinSpuds
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers