One opening in 7x7 H2H 16 team yahoo keeper league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

One opening in 7x7 H2H 16 team yahoo keeper league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

One opening in 7x7 H2H 16 team yahoo keeper league

Postby coachgus » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:14 am

Hello.

We are entering our 9th year and still have 10 of the original owners. We play for free on yahoo and our draft is underway right now, but we had to remove one owner for incompetence, so the team you will be inheriting is pretty bad. We use 24 man rosters with a 8 man farm team, and every season we keep half of each. Recently we switched from a snake to a straight draft so a good owner won't be in the basement for very long.

We have a 7x7 scoring format, traditional 5x5 with OPS and Ks for hitters, while adding holds and HR for pitchers.

The roster you would get-
drafted-
Anibal Sanchez Detroit Tigers - SP
Adam LaRoche Washington Nationals - 1B
Julio Teheran Atlanta Braves - SP

Keepers-
Corey Hart (Mil - 1B,OF)
David Freese (StL - 3B)
Aaron Hill (Ari - 2B)
Victor Martinez (Det - C,1B)
Jurickson Profar (Tex - SS)
Max Scherzer (Det - SP)
Brett Anderson (Oak - SP)
Trevor Bauer (Ari - SP)
Curtis Granderson (NYY - OF)
Hunter Pence (SF - OF)

Minor Keepers-
Travis D'Arnaud (C - Tor)
Oscar Taveras (OF - StL)
Archie Bradley (P - Ari)

One interesting note, you would have 6 minor league draft picks this season when everyone else had 4.

This guy was an original owner in the league, so he was given a ton of rope to hang himself, but he never improved and it got to be where it wasn't if he would give up his best stuff, but to whom. He had to go.

Our major league draft is starting the 4th round. You would have a pick the second you join the league. We have a 24 hour clock when your pick comes up, but really if you take more than 12 people start to get antsy.

So available immediately- one franchise in a long running free league, draft the remaining 9 MLB rounds immediately followed by the 4 minor leaguers. Anyone not in last years yahoo! database is eligible for the minor league portion, so college players, high schoolers, japanese and cuban imports are all available to be claimed.

Reply here with your email and preferred form of instant messenger. I am on trillian and facebook all day basically so if you reply I will be in touch with you very soon and give you the link to our league page.

Thanks.
coachgus
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: One opening in 7x7 H2H 16 team yahoo keeper league

Postby Rhymes_T79 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:57 am

This league is legit. 9 years ago, I was recruited to play in this league via fantasy baseball cafe and despite playing in several other $$$ keepers, this free league is the one I look most forward to every year. The admin is extraordinary, the competition fierce, owners are knowledgable.
Without ME it would just be AWESO.
Rhymes_T79
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby SayHeyQuinn » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:08 am

I'm a knowledgable baseball fan interested in joining this, or any, keeper league. I've played in numerous redraft leagues over the past 9 years with varying degrees of success always having fun, as well as playing it out until the final day despite my place in the standings. Hope you'll consider me.
SayHeyQuinn
T-Ball Trainer

Postby rederic101 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:11 am

I am interested if the spot is still open. Best way to reach me is through my email. ewilson2@oswego.edu

Quick qualifications:
Been playing FB for close to 10 years.
Including multiple slow draft leagues (preferred style)
Active knowledgeable player who has taken over a few rebuilding projects over the years.
rederic101
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 199)

Return to Classifieds