New 14-16 Team Dynasty League Has Openings - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

New 14-16 Team Dynasty League Has Openings

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New 14-16 Team Dynasty League Has Openings

Postby cubfan1 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:36 am

Hi All,

I'm a long time fantasy football, hockey and sim sports league commissioner looking to start a fantasy baseball dynasty league. 14-16 teams, free for this first season then $25.00, $50.00, $75.00, and finally the $100.00 permanent regular season franchise fee in seasons that follow.

The prize pool will be created to include a trophy. This will be a category, weekly line-up H2H league. The 12 scoring categories will be:

Batters: Avg., OBP, Hits, HR, RBI, SB.
Pitchers: Wins, ERA, QS, K’s, Holds, Saves.

Weekly starting line ups will consist of:

C - 1
1B - 1
2B - 1
3B – 1
SS – 1
UT -1
OF – 4
SP – 5
RP - 3

There are 2 DL spots and 10 reserve spots for a total of 30 players. Only injured players can be on the DL. Because we are starting from the beginning, the plan is that we will keep FULL rosters from season to season. Players on the DL would have to be activated at the end of the season to carry over to the next season or they are lost but the player limit will continue to be 30. We will look to perhaps adding a deep minor league system of 5-10 players as well. New owners that will take over orphaned teams will play for free their first season and are prize eligible. Prizes may be modified to make this all work due to new owners not having to pay for their first season. The first season will be with the use of Yahoo or Fantrax as the free service which may be the permanent service company but we will also consider paid commissioner service sites if it is in the best interest of the league deducting services from the fees or prize pool. We will do an e-mail draft to get us started in the same manner of my other leagues I have run. Please let me know if interested.

We are at 5 teams at the moment and are looking for no less than 9 more. Shoot me a note to the e-mail address below if interested with a short "resume" of your fantasy sports experience. As you commissioners know out there, there's nothing that can hurt a league more than players who jump in then disappear when a league is free, generally speaking that is. Again, this league is only free for the first season with nothing on the line but to begin your long term building of your "dynasty."

Thanks,

Tony
cubsfanTL@yahoo.com
cubfan1
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: New 14-16 Team Dynasty League Has Openings

Postby cubfan1 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:21 pm

We are at 6 teams. If we can get to 14 teams, we will simply structure it there at 14 teams. Looking for players that are looking forward to building their teams over time...
cubfan1
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds