GiantsFan14's 2nd Annual Spreadsheet v9 (w/ Draft Tracker!) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

GiantsFan14's 2nd Annual Spreadsheet v9 (w/ Draft Tracker!)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: GiantsFan14's 2nd Annual Spreadsheet v8 (w/ Draft Tracke

Postby GiantsFan14 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:34 am

Someone named Tom just sent a donation but didn't do it through the donation link and didn't include an e-mail address. If you see this, shoot me an e-mail so I can send the spreadsheet along.
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14141
(Past Year: 427)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Re: GiantsFan14's 2nd Annual Spreadsheet v8 (w/ Draft Tracke

Postby GiantsFan14 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:23 am

Thinking of trying to add a full draft tracker. Not sure if I'd be able to get it out in time to make it worth it though. How many people have drafts in the later part of the month that would use it?
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14141
(Past Year: 427)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Re: GiantsFan14's 2nd Annual Spreadsheet v8 (w/ Draft Tracke

Postby toledomudhens » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:13 am

If a full draft tracker means keeping tabs on all teams projections as well I would be interested...I have never used one of these before, but when i do mocks in espn its always nice to see projected standings....My draft isn't until the 28th...Is there any way to make it AL only based as well, cause thats what i play 5x5 roto AL only standard lineup, just 2 catchers....
Image
toledomudhens
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 901
(Past Year: 196)
Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: GiantsFan14's 2nd Annual Spreadsheet v8 (w/ Draft Tracke

Postby helrazor » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:45 am

Thanks in advance for all your hard work. Donation sent and I look forward to your take and compare it to my existing.
helrazor
T-Ball Trainer


Posts: 4
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 4 Feb 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: GiantsFan14's 2nd Annual Spreadsheet v8 (w/ Draft Tracke

Postby AHF » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:03 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:Thinking of trying to add a full draft tracker. Not sure if I'd be able to get it out in time to make it worth it though. How many people have drafts in the later part of the month that would use it?


Can I bother you by asking if there are any more version coming before the weekend of March 16? I don't want to do any customizing if another version is coming down the pipe. Thanks for the great work!
AHF
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 232
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: GiantsFan14's 2nd Annual Spreadsheet v8 (w/ Draft Tracke

Postby GiantsFan14 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:22 pm

AHF wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:Thinking of trying to add a full draft tracker. Not sure if I'd be able to get it out in time to make it worth it though. How many people have drafts in the later part of the month that would use it?


Can I bother you by asking if there are any more version coming before the weekend of March 16? I don't want to do any customizing if another version is coming down the pipe. Thanks for the great work!


I've started working on a full draft tracker but I'm getting stuck on how to do a couple things. There is a chance a new one is out by then but I can't promise it.
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14141
(Past Year: 427)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Re: GiantsFan14's 2nd Annual Spreadsheet v8 (w/ Draft Tracke

Postby AHF » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:09 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:
AHF wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:Thinking of trying to add a full draft tracker. Not sure if I'd be able to get it out in time to make it worth it though. How many people have drafts in the later part of the month that would use it?


Can I bother you by asking if there are any more version coming before the weekend of March 16? I don't want to do any customizing if another version is coming down the pipe. Thanks for the great work!


I've started working on a full draft tracker but I'm getting stuck on how to do a couple things. There is a chance a new one is out by then but I can't promise it.


Sorry - I was unclear. I am not as curious about a full draft tracker as whether or not you intend to update the rankings, values, etc. on the spreadsheet over the next week. Thanks!
AHF
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 232
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: GiantsFan14's 2nd Annual Spreadsheet v8 (w/ Draft Tracke

Postby GiantsFan14 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:51 pm

Ah, I was confused since you quoted the post where I asked if anyone would use a better draft tracker.

I will try to get an update out sometime next week. I'm pretty busy this weekend so no promises.
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14141
(Past Year: 427)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Re: GiantsFan14's 2nd Annual Spreadsheet v8 (w/ Draft Tracke

Postby AHF » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:18 am

GiantsFan14 wrote:Ah, I was confused since you quoted the post where I asked if anyone would use a better draft tracker.

I will try to get an update out sometime next week. I'm pretty busy this weekend so no promises.


Thanks. Just don't want to recreate the wheel so I'll wait for the latest.
AHF
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 232
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: GiantsFan14's 2nd Annual Spreadsheet v8 (w/ Draft Tracke

Postby barrtrek » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:18 pm

Donation sent. Thanks.
barrtrek
Little League Legend
Little League Legend


Posts: 5
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 7 Feb 2010
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact