GiantsFan14's 2nd Annual Spreadsheet v9 (w/ Draft Tracker!) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

GiantsFan14's 2nd Annual Spreadsheet v9 (w/ Draft Tracker!)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: GiantsFan14's 2nd Annual Spreadsheet v9 (w/ Draft Tracke

Postby wingman3110 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:05 am

Just sent ya a donation ;-D can't wait to get my hands on this bad boy!
"Just be you. You is enough." - Coach K
wingman3110
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 122)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: GiantsFan14's 2nd Annual Spreadsheet v8 (w/ Draft Tracke

Postby BronXBombers51 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:26 am

GiantsFan14 wrote:Version 9 on it's way. Some projections updated, full snake draft tracker implemented that you can adjust for # of teams (only up to 14), auction draft tracker only works for your own team but you can adjust for # of teams, % spent on hitters, and how many hitters your league starts. This won't have an affect on pitcher values yet.

Draft tracker issues:
Players are not sorted by position (this is incredibly hard to do automatically)
Drafted bench players are treated as full value
Pitcher values are not automated yet

If you change any hitter projections, dollar values will automatically update. The changes must be made in the individual position tabs for this to work. Pitcher values are not automated yet.

If you have any questions about how anything works, please let me know. This will probably be my last update as we're getting close to the season, so good luck everyone. I hope I've been able to somewhat fill the void left by the absence of J35J's sheet this year.

Love this spreadsheet GF.

My league is 12 teams as opposed to 14. When using the snake draft tracker, I can't seem to figure out how to remove teams 13 and 14 from the standings. Deleting them from the snake draft on the left of the screen as per your instructions is simple enough, but both teams still show under the standings on the right of the screen, taking up part of the point percentage of the league. Is there a way to fix this and base the standings 1-12 instead of 1-14? Thanks man.
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 53)

Postby braintrim » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:40 am

Hey,
I'll send a donation later. Do you need my email address?

Thanks
Tim
braintrim
T-Ball Trainer

Postby GiantsFan14 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:38 am

BronXBombers51 wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:Version 9 on it's way. Some projections updated, full snake draft tracker implemented that you can adjust for # of teams (only up to 14), auction draft tracker only works for your own team but you can adjust for # of teams, % spent on hitters, and how many hitters your league starts. This won't have an affect on pitcher values yet.

Draft tracker issues:
Players are not sorted by position (this is incredibly hard to do automatically)

If you change any hitter projections, dollar values will automatically update. The changes must be made in the individual position tabs for this to work. Pitcher values are not automated yet.

If you have any questions about how anything works, please let me know. This will probably be my last update as we're getting close to the season, so good luck everyone. I hope I've been able to somewhat fill the void left by the absence of J35J's sheet this year.

My league is 12 teams as opposed to 14. When using the snake draft tracker, I can't seem to figure out how to remove teams 13 and 14 from the standings. Deleting them from the snake draft on the left of the screen as per your instructions is simple enough, but both teams still show under the standings on the right of the screen, taking up part of the point percentage of the league. Is there a way to fix this and base the standings 1-12 instead of 1-14? Thanks man.

I should have put this in the instructions. You have to go to the "Draft Results" page and delete A41-AW42 (Do not shift cells). The replace all the "14"s in the equations in cells Z44-AI44 with "12"s. Team 13 and 14 will just turn into a bunch of # signs which you can just delete (again don't shift cells). Let me know if you have any problems. I'll have have to figure out an easier way to customize it for next year.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby BronXBombers51 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:24 am

GiantsFan14 wrote:
BronXBombers51 wrote:

Draft tracker issues:

I should have put this in the instructions. You have to go to the "Draft Results" page and delete A41-AW42 (Do not shift cells). The replace all the "14"s in the equations in cells Z44-AI44 with "12"s. Team 13 and 14 will just turn into a bunch of # signs which you can just delete (again don't shift cells). Let me know if you have any problems. I'll have have to figure out an easier way to customize it for next year.

Perfect, thank you.
BronXBombers51
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 53)

Postby Gnu314 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:01 am

Donation sent, looking forward to getting my hands on it.

What is the budget the auction values are based on?
Gnu314
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby GiantsFan14 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:29 am

Gnu314 wrote:Donation sent, looking forward to getting my hands on it.

What is the budget the auction values are based on?

14 team $260 budget with 1 C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, 5 OF, 2 UTIL. I can help you customize it if you need.

Thanks for the donation! Sheet on it's way.
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby angels7777 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:10 pm

5x5 H2H, Non-Keep 10 tms

C- MCann
1B- Santana
2B- Carp
3B- Wright
SS- Desmnd
OF- J. Uptn, Trout, Polanco
UTIL- Springr
BN- Heywrd, Wrth
SP- Hamels, Teheran, Liriano, Garza, Kluber, Fister, A. Sanchez, Gio, Latos, Cobb, Arieta
RP- Melancon, Smith, Hawkins
angels7777
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 63)

Postby NickyEyes113 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:31 am

is the drafttracker combined with the spreadsheets?

i'm only looking for the tracker to keep track over my draft as it unfolds.

thanks!
NickyEyes113
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 2)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:40 pm

NickyEyes113 wrote:is the drafttracker combined with the spreadsheets?

i'm only looking for the tracker to keep track over my draft as it unfolds.

thanks!

It is combined, it using my rankings and projections to create projected standings.
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers