Draft commentary - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to 14 Team Slow Mock II

Draft commentary

Moderators: TheRock, Izenhart

Re: Draft commentary

Postby wingman3110 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:53 pm

But the real question is, will ayebatter be able to draft any pitchers by the time it gets back to him?? :-D :-?
"Just be you. You is enough." - Coach K
wingman3110
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 1525
(Past Year: 336)
Joined: 8 Jun 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Draft commentary

Postby ayebatter » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:12 pm

wingman3110 wrote:But the real question is, will ayebatter be able to draft any pitchers by the time it gets back to him?? :-D :-?


:-D But I will admit I thought I would get Sale but GF went and made this comment:


GiantsFan14 wrote:
He's the second best starter I have left on my board. Was hoping he might fall back to me.


forcing oddman to make that pick of Sale right in front of me:^

So more offense for me since the rest of the arms seemed to be a hodge-podge of interchangeable pieces for the next 20 or so.
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 11819
(Past Year: 1604)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

Re: Draft commentary

Postby EL BURRO » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:32 pm

i like it... you can still piece together a solid rotation / relief corp. that's 1/2 the fun in doing these...
- EL BURRO...
EL BURRO
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 289
(Past Year: 110)
Joined: 13 Apr 2010
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Draft commentary

Postby Izenhart » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:40 pm

ayebatter wrote:
wingman3110 wrote:But the real question is, will ayebatter be able to draft any pitchers by the time it gets back to him?? :-D :-?


:-D But I will admit I thought I would get Sale but GF went and made this comment:


GiantsFan14 wrote:
He's the second best starter I have left on my board. Was hoping he might fall back to me.


forcing oddman to make that pick of Sale right in front of me:^

So more offense for me since the rest of the arms seemed to be a hodge-podge of interchangeable pieces for the next 20 or so.


Maybe it will ease you if I say Sale had been at the top of my list for awhile before that was even said. I was shocked he nearly made it back to me.
Izenhart
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1584
(Past Year: 529)
Joined: 22 Mar 2012
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Big Papiville

Re: Draft commentary

Postby ayebatter » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:57 pm

Izenhart wrote:
ayebatter wrote:
wingman3110 wrote:But the real question is, will ayebatter be able to draft any pitchers by the time it gets back to him?? :-D :-?


:-D But I will admit I thought I would get Sale but GF went and made this comment:


GiantsFan14 wrote:
He's the second best starter I have left on my board. Was hoping he might fall back to me.


forcing oddman to make that pick of Sale right in front of me:^

So more offense for me since the rest of the arms seemed to be a hodge-podge of interchangeable pieces for the next 20 or so.


Maybe it will ease you if I say Sale had been at the top of my list for awhile before that was even said. I was shocked he nearly made it back to me.




Nope doesn't help, it was a purposeful and vilely vindictive move on GFs part knowing Sale wouldn't get back to him so he sabotaged me. :^
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 11819
(Past Year: 1604)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

Re: Draft commentary

Postby Izenhart » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:06 pm

Ya well I think RJ is taking his time because he has a vengeful plot to force everyone to study up on who I want so that I don't get them. :-t
Izenhart
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1584
(Past Year: 529)
Joined: 22 Mar 2012
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Big Papiville

Re: Draft commentary

Postby oddmanout7 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:07 pm

I was going to take a pitcher just wasn't sure who. I was surprised sale was still available but I was pleased to get him.
oddmanout7
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 3935
Joined: 3 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Draft commentary

Postby ayebatter » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:10 pm

oddmanout7 wrote:I was going to take a pitcher just wasn't sure who. I was surprised sale was still available but I was pleased to get him.


COLLUSION ....................................................................................... :-°








:-D
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 11819
(Past Year: 1604)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

Re: Draft commentary

Postby EL BURRO » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:27 pm

Izenhart wrote:Ya well I think RJ is taking his time because he has a vengeful plot to force everyone to study up on who I want so that I don't get them. :-t


did you PM him? Im guessing you did...
- EL BURRO...
EL BURRO
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 289
(Past Year: 110)
Joined: 13 Apr 2010
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Draft commentary

Postby EL BURRO » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:41 pm

Are we at the point where we auto select for RJ and move on? This is a little absurd. Anyone care to chime in?
- EL BURRO...
EL BURRO
College Coach
College Coach

User avatar

Posts: 289
(Past Year: 110)
Joined: 13 Apr 2010
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Los Angeles

PreviousNext

Return to 14 Team Slow Mock II

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Apr. 16
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Atlanta at Atlanta
(12:35 pm)
NY Yankees at NY Yankees
(12:35 pm)
Chi Cubs at Chi Cubs
(1:05 pm)
Detroit at Detroit
(1:10 pm)
Cleveland at Cleveland
(3:40 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:05 pm)
indoors
Seattle at Texas
(7:05 pm)
Kansas City at Houston
(7:08 pm)
Toronto at Minnesota
(7:10 pm)
Boston at Chi White Sox
(8:05 pm)
LA Angels at LA Angels
(8:10 pm)
Oakland at Oakland
(8:10 pm)
San Diego at San Diego
(8:10 pm)
Colorado at Colorado
(10:05 pm)
San Francisco at San Francisco
(10:10 pm)
LA Dodgers at LA Dodgers
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact