LOOKING TO FILL A FEW LEAGUES - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

LOOKING TO FILL A FEW LEAGUES

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

LOOKING TO FILL A FEW LEAGUES

Postby VikeThor » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:15 am

Hello--

First the introduction. My name is Joe and I've been running Fantasy Leagues online for over 20 years. I am running 12 Leagues this year and need a few more good owners. Here are some of the Leagues I need to fill:

1) LIVE DRAFT in Brooklyn, NY. This will be a $160 AL/NL, 5 X 5 Daily League with a Snake Draft. If you live in the area, contact me for a LIVE draft and pizza!

2) BABE RUTH LEAGUE--My highest stakes league so looking for experienced, active owner. $360, AL/NL re-draft, 5 X 5, Daily Lineups, snake draft.

3) LOU GEHRIG LEAGUE--This is an AL/NL, re-draft, 5 X 5 League with WEEKLY Lineups and a fee of $260.

4) MICKEY MANTLE LEAGUE--This is a first year league with a $160 fee. Also a AL/NL, 5 X 5 League with Daily Lineups. This is a KEEPER LEAGUE, so get in at the start!

5) HEAD TO HEAD, POINTS BASED LEAGUE--For those who prefer the Head to Head Leagues over the Roto Leagues. AL/NL, re-draft, Daily Lineups, $160 fee.

I have a variety of other Leagues as well. Almost anything you could be looking for I will probably be running. I can promise everyone the Leagues will not fold, they will be well run, competitive, active and a lot of fun. All Leagues pay out ALL money to the top four slots: 50% to 1st, 25% to 2nd, 15% to 3rd and 10% to 4th.

In addition to all of this prize money, there is a good perk to being in any of my leagues. Anyone who wins one of my leagues in their first season gets an additional bonus of $100. This is how we continue to keep bringing good owners into the leagues. I know that a LOT of people reading this can easily join one of my leagues and win this bonus.

I will also reduce your fee by $10 for anyone you can recruit into one of my leagues with you. So if you know five people who are interested, you can save $50.

I have League Constitutions all set up to send to anyone looking for more information, as well as links to the CBS sites to view the leagues. All you need to do is contact me. Send me an E-mail at UltCommish at aol dot com, or send me a Private Message here, let me know what league or leagues you have interest in, and I will send over the info.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from some of you!

Joe
VikeThor
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds