Monthly League Seeks Owners - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Monthly League Seeks Owners

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Monthly League Seeks Owners

Postby kcw131 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Looking for a handful of owners to complete a Monthly League in the model Ron Shandler's outlined in Baseball Forecaster.

The primer of the league is six unique scoring periods during the 2013 season.

We draft and play April, crown a winner. Draft again on the final day of April, play May, crown a winner, and so on. It's all the fun of daily action with a little less randomness. And you get to draft six times during the year

The format is 15-team, all-MLB, modified-5x5 roto.
R, RBI, HR, SB, AVG --- W, K, Sv+Hld, ERA, WHIP
9 offensive starters (C,1b,2b,3b,SS,LF,CF,RF,Ut), 7 pitchers, 5 bench- roster moves on Monday and Thursday.
No free agency, no trades.

You get 5 keepers per month- no more no less- and we re-draft the other 16. The monthly seasons will conclude on the first Sunday of the next month with the draft that same night- keepers announced the Friday before.

This league will be conducted via CBS Commissioner so there will be a league fee to cover the costs. We can decide as a group what the total entry fee will be, I'm not picky. There will be six separate prize pools (all equal) that go to the winner of each month.

That's the basics. I can explain more once you're signed up. Reply here with a way to contact you and I'll reach out.
kcw131
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Monthly League Seeks Owners

Postby sotboy6 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:52 am

sounds pretty interesting. i'd like to know the final $ before committing. "hellogeno@yahoo.com"
thanks,
geno
sotboy6
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds