New 15-team Dynasty (own 2 MLB franchises)-NEED 1 OWNER - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

New 15-team Dynasty (own 2 MLB franchises)-NEED 1 OWNER

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New 15-team Dynasty (own 2 MLB franchises)-NEED 1 OWNER

Postby scotty.ballgame » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:27 am

Hey all. I just put all this together and am in the recruiting phase. 15 team brand new dynasty league, $20 buy in, using ProBoards and Fantrax, LeagueSafe for payment, 6x6 Roto needs good GM's that are ready to participate in a very deep and detailed league. Currently have 12 and we need 3 more.

Read rules and let me know if you'd be interested.
http://diamondduos.proboards.com/index. ... y&thread=4

No league application but interested parties should be ready to provide fantasy baseball experience if needed.

40-man Majors roster (25 active, 15 reserve) and Minor League Farm System.
Each GM will select 2 MLB franchises. First will be first-come, first-serve upon joining the league and once 15 franchises have been selected, a random draft order will be generated and then each GM will select their 2nd franchise from the opposite league. Up to a maximum of 15 players from each MLB franchise can be kept heading into the inaugural season and the remaining roster spots will be filled via a bidding draft among all remaining players.

We will be using real-life MLB contracts/salaries and working off of a $170M salary cap for the 40-man roster.

Minor league farm will be comprised of up to 25 players per MLB franchise, for a max of 50 going into the first season. This number may increase as the season goes on and trades may bring in additional minor leaguers.
Contact me via PM or email me at scotty.ballgame@comcast.net if you'd like to get in.

Thanks,
Scott
Last edited by scotty.ballgame on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
scotty.ballgame
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: New 15-team Dynasty (own 2 MLB franchises) needs final f

Postby scotty.ballgame » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:01 am

Hey all. Quick update here. I have 12 owners (10 of which have selected their first franchise). Need 3 more. Once we have 15 and all of the first franchises are selected, then the random draft generator will determine the order for us to select our second MLB franchise. Once that's completed, hopefully in the next few days, the keeper process begins. Teams will have the opportunity to look at real MLB contracts/salaries and decide which players on their owned franchises to keep (up to 15 per franchise).

Once that's done we will start a free agent bidding contract system to fill in the final 10 or so spots on the 40-man roster.

Let me know if you have any questions. It's going to be a fin league and quite challenging at the same time. Baseball diehards!

Scott
scotty.ballgame
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Re: New 15-team Dynasty (own 2 MLB franchises)-NEED 1 OWNER

Postby scotty.ballgame » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:09 am

Hey all. Just before our Initial Free Agent bidding draft is getting ready to start this week, I had to let one of the owners go. Was too inactive on the board and hadn't met deadline for naming keepers, posting all salaries/contracts, and had other priorities going on. So I do have to fill his spot. We've got one team that needs an owner, and that lucky owner gets to manage the team comprised of Kansas City Royals/Miami Marlins. Not the best choices but an a lot of young talent and a bright future. Certainly players that I'd love to trade for.

So with the Diamond Duos league concept, we're using real MLB salaries and a 40-man roster, $170 million salary cap per team. You get to choose up to 15 keepers from KC and up to 15 keepers from Miami (up to 30 max). We'll then fill another 7-10 players via a Free Agent bidding draft. Minor league system to start is up to 25 minors eligible players from KC and up to 25 from Miami. We'll be expanding that to 60 during the season.

Please email me ASAP if you're interested in getting in and taking over the Miami Royals of KC (or you could change the name to Kansas City Marlins if you wanted to). It's a 6x6 Roto league, on ProBoards for all discussions, free agent bidding, roster upkeep, etc. On Fantrax for in-season league site, and $21 league fee is being paid through LeagueSafe. Top 3 at end of season get a little payout (65%, 25%, 10%).

Hoping to land someone today. Thanks!
Scott
scotty.ballgame@comcast.net
On Twitter @Scotty_Ballgame
scotty.ballgame
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Classifieds