Seeking Active GM's for Initial Auction Dynasty League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Seeking Active GM's for Initial Auction Dynasty League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Seeking Active GM's for Initial Auction Dynasty League

Postby ksutrav » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:52 pm

A few weeks back I made a post about starting a new auction dynasty league. Hopefully, this link will take you to this post:
http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=453025

Thanks to some feedback from several members of this site (thanks for the help btw), I have gone ahead and created the league website on the FanTrax website and drafted up the league bylaws.

Here are some additional items I have finalized/come up with since my intial post:
1) The initial auction will take place on March 24th. Time TBD but is tentatively set for 4:00 PM (EST)
2) Minor league rosters will be allowed at a maximum of eight eligible minor players per franchise
3) 16 teams; multi-win, multi-category H2H scoring (13 categories - 7 hitting, 6 pitching)
4) Proposed $40 entry fee; this is an attempt to encourage active GM participation but I don't want the league to be all about the money. FanTrax website costs $60 as well and whatever remains will be distributed per the league bylaws. Also, if anyone has any suggestions on a good way to enforce/set this up, I am all ears.

Here is how I envision registration working: If you are interested, e-mail me at ksutravbbdl@gmail.com and I will send you the league bylaws that I worked up. If you are still interested after reading the league bylaws, send me an e-mail indicating this. Then, I will e-mail you an invitation from the FanTrax website that should get you setup. From there it will just be completely familiarizing yourself with the league bylaws and getting prepared for the auction.

I look forward to getting this league off the ground and to a fun fantasy baseball season.
ksutrav
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds