Let me ask you a question. Are you ready for the most active, intense, and competitive dynasty baseball league around? Then, I have just the league for you. Around The Horn is an innovative and cutting edge designed proboard based dynasty league with many features. Let me give you some of the perks we offer our GM’s:
• A league where all GM’s check in each day
• The ability to trade not only players, prospects, and draft picks, but cap space as well
• A revolutionary free agent system where you not only send in AAS, years, and total contract value, but also you must woo the client to your team as well with incentives, a no trade clause option, and why you want him to come to your city
• Unlimited minors spots
• We will play on ESPN in 2013
• A very interactive proboard with the ability to write press releases about your team in a newspaper style format
• Power rankings that come out at least once a month by the League Office
• Awards are given out yearly such as the standard ATH GM of the year, MVP of the year, but also who had the worst 2nd half of the year, who was the best at drafting minors that year
• The ability to vote on amendments as a league on rules to improve the league
• Salary tiers that help regulate teams, you could go up or down in your cap space after 2 years dependent upon a variety of factors
• The ability to offer a free agent any number of years or AAS you wish, no hardcore rules to follow to structure a offer
These are just some of the features we can offer you and there’s so much more! If any of the above interests you, then you may sign up for the league forum and take a look at our open teams. The teams are the Houston Astros, Colorado Rockies and the Florida Marlins. The Fish have tons of upper tier minors, tons of cap space, tons of picks, and some nice young talent. The Astros are shockingly in decent shape compared to what the team looked like when the league started. The Rockies have Strasburg, nuff said. We fill the league on a first-come, first-serve basis.
If you choose to sign up, please do the following:
1. Recopy the team threads of the franchise you selected that are already in the team board of the franchise you have chosen.
2. Post in the GM Networking your contact info
3. Contact Ken (Tigers) or Frank (Reds) that you are going to take control of X team. They will get you setup from there.
4. Also, post in the GM roll call.
Note: Any questions on this checklist, rules, or anything, then please email me or PM as I am the Dodgers.
We are looking for GM’s that want the whole experience of running a franchise as realistic as possible to the real thing. We want GM’s that will be committed, active, and competitive each and every day. This type of league is a vehicle that can offer you more than you have ever imagined. Come join us in our inaugural season of Around the Horn. You won’t regret it.
Thanks for listening,
Reid (Dodgers)- ATH League Office
Last edited by fantasyguru999 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.