Co-owner needed for Deep Dynasty (win this league for me) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Co-owner needed for Deep Dynasty (win this league for me)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Co-owner needed for Deep Dynasty (win this league for me)

Postby carter » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:43 pm

due to time constraints, I'm in need of a co-owner for 20 team H2H on fantrax. The entry fee is $65, which I will pay all of. If we win anything, you can keep the pot or split it. Up to you, I just need someone to maintain the team so I don't abandon the league this year. League is deep/extremely competitive, 25-man mlb rosters & 20-man minor league/rookie rosters. You'll have to be very ACTIVE and be able to use your head (i.e. not looking at consensus rankings all the time). The team is anywhere between 5th to 10th best in league, so you'll need to be up for a challenge as well. It could be a couple trades away from competing, or could be more of a re-build job, but theres a big mix of current stars/vets/potential rebound players/2 or 3 high ranked prospects/and ALOT of deep sleepers and sleeper prospects. when I say deep I mean deep. this isn't for the faint of heart. Email for full details - ufo1839@yahoo.com .. hoping someone knowledgeable can help me out
carter
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 13)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds