Looking for 2 dedicated owners for a 4th year Dynasty League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for 2 dedicated owners for a 4th year Dynasty League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for 2 dedicated owners for a 4th year Dynasty League

Postby Ruth is Baseball » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:33 pm

Who we are:
We are the SCORE (Society of Crotchety Old Rotisserie Enthusiasts) League. A 14 Team Dynasty League entering it's fourth season. We have 2 openings to fill. This league was formed to incorporate, what I feel, are the best features in Fantasy Baseball. We are a league of mature adults, over 30 years of age, who are truly passionate about baseball. The league will hold a message board draft for both Major and Minor League players. Following are the highlights of our league:

Rotisserie 6X6 (R, HR, RBI, SB, OPB, SLG, QS, Hld, SV, K, ERA, WHIP)
-30 man MLB roster with 25 Active positions and 5 bench spots
-20 man Minor League roster
-Major League Draft to begin on February 9, 2013 based on reverse order of prior year standings (not a snake draft)
-Minor League Draft to begin on March 9, 2013 in reverse order of prior year standings (not a snake draft)
-All players on a roster may be retained from year to year
-$50 Buy in, with annual payouts to the top 6 teams

Who you are:
First and foremost, you should be passionate about baseball and fantasy baseball. We are looking for owners who intend to be in this league [b][u]long-term[/u][/b]. This isn't a one or two year league. I intend to make this league enjoyable and competitive for all who join and we further intend to run this league for many, many years to come. Key points of the owners we are looking for:

-Passionate and knowledgeable about baseball and fantasy baseball
-At least 30 years of age
-Mature and respectful of others
-Active owner (participate in league discussions, post to the message board, constantly work to improve your team)
-Looking for a league that you can participate in for years to come
-Willing to give all your winnings to the commissioner (kidding, just checking to make sure you were paying attention!)

If our league sounds like something you'd be interested in. Please submit an e-mail to Mike White at michaelandstacywhite@gmail.com. In your e-mail please include a brief description of yourself, your past experiences in fantasy baseball and why you believe you will be a good fit in our league. I will then forward to you a link to our league web site which contains our league constitution and owner contract, along with the rosters of the 2 available teams. The available teams will be available for selection on a first-come basis. After reviewing, if you determine that you would indeed like to be accepted into the league, please respond indicating your interest. I will then review all confirmed applications and select the 2 new owners that I feel would best fit our league.

Thank you for your interest in the SCORE League!
Ruth is Baseball
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking for 2 dedicated owners for a 4th year Dynasty Le

Postby Ruth is Baseball » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:42 am

Both openings have been filled. Thank you to everyone who inquired!

Mike
Ruth is Baseball
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds