Seattle/Tacoma Based Dynasty League formed in 1996 needs 1 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Seattle/Tacoma Based Dynasty League formed in 1996 needs 1

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Seattle/Tacoma Based Dynasty League formed in 1996 needs 1

Postby NWLFB » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:38 pm

It is very hard for me to go outside the circle and look vfor an owner, because the cameraderie, feloowship, and shit talking with friends is half the fun of our league. But maybe its time for some new blood. for the first time since 2006, we have an opening, and it is the roster of the 2nd place team believe it or not :-)

I am looking for a dedicated, waiver wire scourin', trade offerin', statistical nut, whos not socially inept, probably between 25-35 age group would work best (I started this league in highschool and a lot of us are still in the league together.). We are a bunch of fun loving guys, who take this league VERY seriously, and for the right individual (or pair of individuals, we are open to that too) we have a GREAT league for you to join.

Now for the details:

10 Team H2H FP.
$100 entry for 2013
going upt to:
$250 entry for 2014 and forward.

We draft live in person, there ar 11 "draft picks" that are tradeable and set salaries, then a open auction for the rest of the players. there is a 40 man roster including minor leaguers and a $400 salary cap. I put out a draft guide each year specifically for our league, that will ensure your up to speed,, its about 150 pages usually.

Check out our league site: yourfantasyteamsucks. com/leagues/baseball/northwestern

Click around and see if you think you might be a good fit, get a hold of me. and let me know why you should be the next addition to the NWLFB. What do you bring to the table? What are your fantasy credentials? Do you have any references?

Thanks!

The Commish

The Northwestern League of Fantasy Baseball
NWLFB
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds