3 replacement dynasty owners needed - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

3 replacement dynasty owners needed

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

3 replacement dynasty owners needed

Postby cannoncruz » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:45 pm

Looking for owners to take over 3 dynasty teams. Looking for owners who will be dedicated to their teams and plan to be with us for years. You can leave a post on here if you are interested, but it would be better if you emailed me. Please give me a little background on your past baseball history.

not letting me post the link to the team page...I hope I can post it as a reply below. Otherwise, I will email the link if you are interested.

LM-Creator is Miami Marlins
Co-LM is LA Angels
Minors LM is Cleveland Indians (me)

Teams are:
Washington Nationals
Pittsburgh Pirates
Atlanta Braves

League Features:
16 team league
Points based scoring system
100% dynasty
Minor league farm systems

Minor league rostering rules (just so you know)
Basic Rules
1) Only 10 minors under protection at a time. Can not place a bid on a player if you have 10 in your system. You will have to make a roster move before bidding.
2) Only considered minor if they are under 150 AB or 50 IP
3) $100 annual budget for minors that resets March 1st each year
4) Once player is added to owners active roster from their protected pospect list they will be removed from list and can not be put back on the list until they are sent back to the minors by MLB team and they are still within their limits.
5) A minor league player can be bid on and added to protected prospect list beginning at the (A-) level.
6) Minors LM will attempt to track and post where you are on limits under division list. Please keep in mind that the minors LM does not have LM powers and can not add/remove players to your or from owners teams.

Adding Players
1) If they have been called up you can add and not have to actively roster until they reach their limits.
2) If you want a minor player prior to call up send out a league wide e-mail and post a reply under "Prospect Bidding" that includes your bid amount and the player. All counter bids should then be posted under "Prospect Bidding" for record sake and time stamp. Player will be awarded after 48 hours if there are no counter bids. If bid is countered the player will be awarded after 24 hours from the last recognized counter bid on the message board.

Limits
1) Once players have reached their limits they are no longer protected and you must either add them to your active roster or lose protection. You will be e-mailed to notify you of this and will have 48 hours to actively roster. If they are not added to your roster there will be a league wide e-mail sent out and that player can be then picked up on first come first serve basis.

Teams that are available have the following players in their minors system.
Nationals:
1.Manuel Banuelos P, NYY (AAA)
2.Jonathan Singleton 1B, Hou (AA)
3.Wil Myers OF, KC (AAA)
4.Bubba Starling OF, KC ®

Pirates:
Unfortunately the previous owner did not participate in the minors bidding and has no players in it’s system. We are in conversations on how to give the new owners a chance to bid on players to help build their system without other owners who have rostered minors already.

Braves:
1. Matt Barnes P, BOS (A+)
2. Carlos Martinez P, StL (AA)
3. Justin Nicolino P, TOR (A-)
4.Clayton Blackburn P, SF (A-)
5. Alex Meyer P, WAS (A+)
6. Kolton Wong 2B, StL (AA)
7. Nick Franklin SS, SEA (AAA)
8.Wilmer Flores 3B, MET (AA)
9.DeLino DeShields JR 2B, HOU (A+)
10. Alen Hanson 2B, PIT (A-)
cannoncruz
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 3 replacement dynasty owners needed

Postby MorseOverTaveras » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:54 am

Yahoo/Espn/Fantrax?
Free/Money?
Number of teams?
H2H/Roto?
MorseOverTaveras
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 3)

Postby cannoncruz » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 am

it is free H2H points daily through ESPN.

Unfortunately, since I am a new member here I, I am not allowed to post the link. I hope to attract some dedicated owners to this league. My motto has and always will be "I would rather lose in a competitive league than to win in an easy league".

The Nationals have been spoken
The Pirates are tentatively spoken for
The Braves are still available.
The KC Royals is open. There is no players in his farm system. I will post below what we have decided to do for owners taking over teams that did not participate in the minors system.

Batting
Singles (1B) 1
Doubles (2B) 2
Triples (3B) 3
Home Runs (HR) 4
Total Bases (TB) 1
Walks (BB) 1
Runs Scored (R) 1
Runs Batted In (RBI) 2
Stolen Bases (SB) 4
Strikeouts (K) -2
Hits (H) 1
Hitting for the Cycle (CYC) 5
Assists (AST) 0.5
Outfield Assists (OFAST) 1
Errors (E) -1

Pitching
Innings Pitched (IP) 3
Earned Runs (ER) -2
Wins (W) 5
Losses (L) -5
Saves (SV) 5
Strikeouts (K) 2
Hits Allowed (H) -1
Walks Issued (BB) -1
Shutouts (SO) 6
Runs Allowed (RA) -1
Holds (HD) 1
Complete Games (CG) 3
Quality Starts (QS) 1
No Hitters (NH) 10
Perfect Games (PG) 15

"Since we have a few new owners, and some of these owners do not have any prospects in their minors system I propose the following to help create a more competitive environment and allow these owners the chance to help to build their neglected minors system.

A) Have a 1 round minor's draft for owners who have 1 or fewer prospects. Draft order based on reverse order of standings, and a 12 hour time limit. This is only for owners who did not participate in minors system last year.

1) Philadelphia Phillies (6-15)
2) Pittsburgh Pirates (8-13)
3) Colorado Rockies (10-11)
4) Arizona Diamondbacks- (11-10) has 1 prospect, but he has to be called up
5) Kansas City Royals- (14-7)

B) Once this supplemental round is complete we can open up bidding to ALL owners for a 1 week period (approximately) using any FA $ left over from the 2012 season. Tiebreaks will be by the lower overall 2012 record, then points scored.

C) At the end of this 1 week period we will then reload all owners FA $ back to $100 for the 2013 season and normal bidding can resume..

Note that all of these teams have $100 left in FA $ so you should be able to net 1 player through supplemental draft and potentially 1 player through bidding before others have a chance to bid.
cannoncruz
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby badgermann » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:42 pm

I would be interested.. Did this once in college for four years now have some more time!
badgermann
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby cannoncruz » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:29 am

League is not full
cannoncruz
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby mattj34 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:06 pm

I would be interested in the Braves. I dont see your email posted anywhere so Ill reply here, Im in 3 other leagues just like this but with more of a minors roster. Send me an email at mattjosefson34 at hotmail if Im what you are looking for for your league. Thanks.
mattj34
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 7)

Postby cannoncruz » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Oh...I am terribly sorry. I typed in "not". My last post was intended to say that the league is NOW full. Again, I am truly sorry.
cannoncruz
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds