Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Basebal

Postby TheTrith » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Ya the DL is all wacked out right now. Several players have flip flopped fomo DL to non-DL multiple times in the same day this week.
I noticed it with Asdrubal Cabrera and Matt Kemp too. And it varies from league to league.
In one of my leagues Kemp was designated as DL eligible last night and hes been active for like 4 days! In another he wasnt.
And like you mentioned, if you navigate to a day later on in the week sometimes they will have the DL designation and sometimes not.

WHHEEEEEEEE!
TheTrith
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 282)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby isayfujobu » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:46 pm

I'd gladly go back to paying 10 bucks for a stattracker that has tech support and works 100% of the time. Mine has been out 24 hours now, which is pretty ridiculous and very annoying.
isayfujobu
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby TheTrith » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:11 am

I tried to put a claim in for Brad Miller and ran into yet another issue:

In one of my leagues he is in the data base, but on waivers until July 1, which seems normal.
In another league however, he is not even listed. Run a search for his name and nothing is found.
Both leagues use the same setting "As soon as Yahoo! adds them".
Whats going on here?

Yes, its free, but Yahoo is really dropping the ball this year - especially in the past 3 weeks.
And they ARE making money off us with advertisng $$$ so it would great if they kept the game running smoothly. At least make it playable, which was not the case on several occasions recently.
TheTrith
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball

Postby lastingsgriller » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:55 pm

I think it is quite ridiculous that you can't make roster adjustments from the iPhone app. That is a problem that needs to be solved on the immediate.
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 171)

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:05 pm

lastingsgriller wrote:I think it is quite ridiculous that you can't make roster adjustments from the iPhone app. That is a problem that needs to be solved on the immediate.

? I do this every day. Can you clarify the issue?
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 45)

Postby bixo9 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:33 am

Genie

Will some of the new good features for football trickle into baseball by end of this season? Are push notifications for all transactions?

Push notifications coming soon!
Read custom recaps for each week's match-up during the season and, coming soon, recaps of your league's draft results.
And the keeper improvements

Thx
bixo9
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 10)

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:51 am

TheTrith wrote:I tried to put a claim in for Brad Miller and ran into yet another issue:

In one of my leagues he is in the data base, but on waivers until July 1, which seems normal.
In another league however, he is not even listed. Run a search for his name and nothing is found.
Whats going on here?

Yes, its free, but Yahoo is really dropping the ball this year - especially in the past 3 weeks.
And they ARE making money off us with advertisng $$$ so it would great if they kept the game running smoothly. At least make it playable, which was not the case on several occasions recently.

Tried to respond to this a few days ago, but wasn't able to due to Cafe' technical difficulties, and now Miller's state has changed :-( Just in case I can still figure out what was going on, what is the league ID of the league where you were unable to find him?
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 45)

Postby Element » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Grey at Razzball:

Bryce Harper – 1-for-4 and his 13th homer as he was activated from the DL. Unfortch, he sat in our DL slot yesterday in a Yahoo league. It’s really stupid that you need to bring a guy off the DL the day before in Yahoo leagues. What would this take to fix? Possibly twenty minutes by a competent programmer? There’s no reason why it’s set-up this way. It’s not like it heightens my fantasy game play by dropping a random middle reliever for a fresh-off-the-DL player. Could one of our more ridiculous commenters harass someone at 1-800-Yahoo-Dum?

http://razzball.com/jose-shows-san-diego-who-their-padre-is/
Element
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 761)

Postby ayebatter » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Element wrote:Grey at Razzball:

Bryce Harper – 1-for-4 and his 13th homer as he was activated from the DL. Unfortch, he sat in our DL slot yesterday in a Yahoo league. It’s really stupid that you need to bring a guy off the DL the day before in Yahoo leagues. What would this take to fix? Possibly twenty minutes by a competent programmer? There’s no reason why it’s set-up this way. It’s not like it heightens my fantasy game play by dropping a random middle reliever for a fresh-off-the-DL player. Could one of our more ridiculous commenters harass someone at 1-800-Yahoo-Dum?

Dude all you needed to do was pay attention and you could have dropped your random middle reliever the night before after the games were over and started Harper the next day. Could one of our more ridiculous commenters harass Grey at 1-800-Grey-Dumb? :-D
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1364)

Postby TheTrith » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:
TheTrith wrote:I tried to put a claim in for Brad Miller and ran into yet another issue:

Whats going on here?

Tried to respond to this a few days ago, but wasn't able to due to Cafe' technical difficulties, and now Miller's state has changed :-( Just in case I can still figure out what was going on, what is the league ID of the league where you were unable to find him?

This was in #15285
He finally showed up in that league and I was able to put a claim in for him late on June 30th and it processed the next morning (July 1).
TheTrith
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers