Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Basebal

Postby wrveres » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:00 pm

bayside wrote:
SpecialFNK wrote:I would like to see yahoo doing something about games that get PPD after start time. tonight the Washington/New York Mets game was suspended. now those players are locked into a starting spot. if a game gets PPD, those players should be able to become unlocked and subbed out for another player.

Really?
how many times are you going to bring this up?
Genie has addressed this exact topic many many times. In fact you have been in the middle of most (or all) of those conversations, so its obvious that you already know how this situation stands.
Please stop.
so you picked soo many fights with ender, he just gave up and left the site, now you are starting in on FNK. what a piece of work you are.
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 641)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bayside » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:40 pm

Oooooook werves keep trolling.
I dont understand why you feel the need to be Enders lap dog, but this is clearly not the appropriate thread to bring him up.

Otheres obviously agree that this thread does not need to be cluttered up with the same topics that have been pitched by the same person over and over and over. we have been given the same answer over and over and over so why waste Genies (and other users) time with those requests?
bayside
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby ensanimal » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Back on track....this X 100 ;-D

Lundqvist 30 NYR wrote:For that, Fantasy Sports Genie, I would like to thank you for the time you have put in. It is quite obvious how much you would like to improve Yahoo fantasy baseball. Always wanting to improve something is key to success, and I thank you for making this thread and taking our suggestions, and sometimes even dealing with nasty responses. I really appreciate and respect the time you have put into this.
ensanimal

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 112)

Postby AussieDodger » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:42 am

bayside wrote:Oooooook werves keep trolling.
I dont understand why you feel the need to be Enders lap dog, but this is clearly not the appropriate thread to bring him up.

Otheres obviously agree that this thread does not need to be cluttered up with the same topics that have been pitched by the same person over and over and over. we have been given the same answer over and over and over so why waste Genies (and other users) time with those requests?

The amount of aggression you use on this site could be better used in a hobby of some sort.
Have you tried stamp collecting?
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)

Postby ayebatter » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:07 am

bayside wrote:Oooooook werves keep trolling.

Dude the thread is 56 pages long it has 550+ responses & has been viewed 24000+ times......

IT'S ALREADY CLUTTERED !!!!!!!! getabetterexcuseforyourpassiveaggressiveself :-[
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1267)

Postby bayside » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:09 am

but its cool for wvres to blame me for whatever it is he thinks about Ender because....?
seriously, what does Ender have to do with me? and what does any of that have to do with this thread?
bayside
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby ayebatter » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:35 am

bayside wrote:but its cool for wvres to blame me for whatever it is he thinks about Ender because....?
seriously, what does Ender have to do with me? and what does any of that have to do with this thread?

I have a 22 yr old kid that always has to have the last word I can play this game forever........... :^
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1267)

Postby daullaz » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 am

I have a request, Yahoo.

Keep doin' what you're doin'. ;-D ;-D
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 56)

Postby SpecialFNK » Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:29 am

bayside wrote:
SpecialFNK wrote:I would like to see yahoo doing something about games that get PPD after start time. tonight the Washington/New York Mets game was suspended. now those players are locked into a starting spot. if a game gets PPD, those players should be able to become unlocked and subbed out for another player.

Really?
Genie has addressed this exact topic many many times. In fact you have been in the middle of most (or all) of those conversations, so its obvious that you already know how this situation stands.
Please stop.

if it has been answered, then I didn't see it. otherwise I wouldn't have brought it up yet again. I think I have mentioned other things that didn't get a response, so I assumed there wasn't a response to this. I haven't gone through here to see what the answer was, so right now I don't know whether it's something that can be done or not.
if it had been addressed AND I knew the answer, then I would have worded what I said differently.
SpecialFNK
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 72)

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:17 am

SpecialFNK wrote:
bayside wrote:

Really?
Please stop.

if it has been answered, then I didn't see it. otherwise I wouldn't have brought it up yet again. I think I have mentioned other things that didn't get a response, so I assumed there wasn't a response to this. I haven't gone through here to see what the answer was, so right now I don't know whether it's something that can be done or not.
if it had been addressed AND I knew the answer, then I would have worded what I said differently.

From the Frequently Asked Yahoo! Questions thread in the Frequently Asked Questions forum :-D

viewtopic.php?p=3206152#p3206152

I haven't looked at that thread in a while. I should update it.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 41)

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers