Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Basebal

Postby Slayer Rules » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:35 pm

Stat Tracker's locking up. Still showing Phils/Braves 4-3 in the 5th on both Explorer and Firefox...
Slayer Rules
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dennismenis3 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:40 pm

Just tried Chrome...same thing. Locked up right before reporting Justin Upton HR. Two late games not showing as started yet. Stats from second half of the PHI/ATL game are not showing up on the My Team or Matchup pages either...
Dennismenis3
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 4)

Postby jake_harv88 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Coppernob wrote:
Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:
jake_harv88 wrote:Something weird that I noticed is that when I uploaded a custom image for my team picture I now I have to "scroll" in stat tracker to see the image. Not a huge deal it just kind of looks awkward...

I'm sitting right next to the StatTracker guy. We'll take a look.

Yes, we have scroll bars next to the logo. also I noticed that the Matchup Details Total does not equal the Scoreboard Totals:

Yeah this is what I was seeing as well. Thanks Coppernob for posting the screen shot that I was too lazy to do myself ;-D

Like I said, not really a huge deal, just kind of awkward looking.
jake_harv88
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 24)

Postby Bloody Sox » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:36 am

So last night at 10 pm ET, I was able to drop Al Alburquerque for Ryan Cook even though AA had already played - AND it showed Cook on my roster as of last night, not today. This is not how it used to work - it used to be that once a player had already played, you couldn't add/drop him on that day's roster (we use the "Daily - Today" setting). So is this a bug or intentional? I did have AA on my bench - did it only work because of that? If so, that would make sense, I just want to make sure that it how it is supposed to work. Thanks.
"The government cannot give to anyone anything that it does not first take from someone else"
Bloody Sox
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 18)

Postby rib217 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:51 am

Anyone else feel like the Yahoo app for iphone never refreshes with up to date info?

Messages, add/drops, stats all seem to be dated
rib217
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 8)

Re: Re: Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Bas

Postby garf112 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:39 am

Bloody Sox wrote:So last night at 10 pm ET, I was able to drop Al Alburquerque for Ryan Cook even though AA had already played - AND it showed Cook on my roster as of last night, not today. This is not how it used to work - it used to be that once a player had already played, you couldn't add/drop him on that day's roster (we use the "Daily - Today" setting). So is this a bug or intentional? I did have AA on my bench - did it only work because of that? If so, that would make sense, I just want to make sure that it how it is supposed to work. Thanks.

It is working correctly. Only if he was in your starting roster and his game started could you not drop the player.
Join Pennant Wars today! A simulated fantasy baseball game where you are the General Manager.

http://www.pennantwars.com/index.php?r= ... &user=2163
garf112
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 38)

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:13 am

Bloody Sox wrote:So last night at 10 pm ET, I was able to drop Al Alburquerque for Ryan Cook even though AA had already played - AND it showed Cook on my roster as of last night, not today. This is not how it used to work - it used to be that once a player had already played, you couldn't add/drop him on that day's roster (we use the "Daily - Today" setting). So is this a bug or intentional? I did have AA on my bench - did it only work because of that? If so, that would make sense, I just want to make sure that it how it is supposed to work. Thanks.

Correct. You were able to do that because he was on your bench.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 41)

Postby bayside » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:49 pm

Could be fixed now, but as of this morning lots of stats on the team page were incorrect as well.
for example it showed Niese and Sale only throwin like 4 innings each, neither was given a QS, but both were credited with a W and they actually threw like 7 innings each.
so its not just stattracker.
bayside
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:36 pm

A few of you have mentioned message board issues recently. Are you seeing specific regressions? Things that are working worse than they used to? If so, can you give me some specific details and I'll pass them on?
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 41)

Postby bayside » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:40 am

Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:A few of you have mentioned message board issues recently. Are you seeing specific regressions? Things that are working worse than they used to? If so, can you give me some specific details and I'll pass them on?

The link creator has not worked for me in any of my leagues all season. This is what happens:
Click on the icon to create a link, and then type in or paste the URL.
Hit enter.
The URL box disappears and you are returned to the message box which shows... nothing.
It just does not generate a link.
And manually typing in tags does not seem to work either.

Picture generator has not been working for me either, although it did work once earlier in the pre-season.

It would be nice if when you clicked on "Post New Topic" a whole new page opened, instead of the clunky popup message box.
Once that popup window opens you can no longer navigate around the site or even open a new tab. You're pretty much locked down until you post the message or close it.
bayside
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers