Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Basebal

Postby Dennismenis3 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:16 pm

posty- You can remove them from the "My Watch List" page...but for some reason not from the "players" page.
Dennismenis3
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 46
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 12 Feb 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Basebal

Postby posty » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Dennismenis3 wrote:posty- You can remove them from the "My Watch List" page...but for some reason not from the "players" page.


Thanks... Yeah I found that worked, but I would like to be able to click on the flag to add/remove players...
posty
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 94
Joined: 29 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Basebal

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:26 pm

I really thought the fix for the Watchlist remove bug had already been pushed out. I'll follow up to make sure that, at worst, it goes out with our release next week.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1388
(Past Year: 41)
Joined: 1 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Basebal

Postby hiro101 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:37 pm

It does look like you have a different setting this year than last, and I don't see a transaction changing it, so either it did not import properly, or it got changed during the registration process. I haven't seen any other reports of this problem, but it is possible. I'll try to look into it.


Just wanted to follow up on this.. I tested by creating a new league and importing settings and confirmed this setting did not import properly. It imported as Wait to be called up instead of As Yahoo adds them. I've reached out to customer care to change, but does look like a bug of some sort.
hiro101
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor


Posts: 45
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Basebal

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:25 pm

hiro101 wrote:
It does look like you have a different setting this year than last, and I don't see a transaction changing it, so either it did not import properly, or it got changed during the registration process. I haven't seen any other reports of this problem, but it is possible. I'll try to look into it.


Just wanted to follow up on this.. I tested by creating a new league and importing settings and confirmed this setting did not import properly. It imported as Wait to be called up instead of As Yahoo adds them. I've reached out to customer care to change, but does look like a bug of some sort.

Thanks for the follow up (and sorry for the bug...)
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1388
(Past Year: 41)
Joined: 1 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Basebal

Postby bixo9 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Keep StatTracker and drop the Matchup webpage.
bixo9
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

User avatar

Posts: 59
(Past Year: 9)
Joined: 11 Jan 2013
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: North by Northeast

Re: Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Basebal

Postby jbird669 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:02 am

Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:
jbird669 wrote:In-season salary cap. We used yahoo for our action because fantrax doesn't offer it, but we won't stay with you because you don't track in-season salaries.

Depends what you mean. We can/do track in-season salaries. We do not enforce any sort of cap. If you want the latter, duly noted. If you want the former and just don't know how, let me know.


Would you mind showing me how to track in-season salaries?
Baseball is a game where a curve is an optical illusion, a screwball can be a pitch or a person, stealing is legal and you can spit anywhere you like except in the umpire's eye or on the ball. ~Jim Murray
jbird669
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 656
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 23 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Basebal

Postby Ray Zorback » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:22 am

requests for next year:

mock drafts
- add a 14 team mock, eliminate the 8 team if neccessary
- make the time limit 1 minute or less on all mocks

pro leagues
- add a $50 league
- add a 14 team option


Thanks for all you do Genie!
Ray Zorback
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 424
(Past Year: 237)
Joined: 25 Mar 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: usually 1st place

Re: Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Basebal

Postby J35J » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:56 pm

Ray Zorback wrote:requests for next year:

mock drafts
- add a 14 team mock, eliminate the 8 team if neccessary
- make the time limit 1 minute or less on all mocks

pro leagues
- add a $50 league
- add a 14 team option


Thanks for all you do Genie!


;-D
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 10467
(Past Year: 363)
Joined: 26 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Touching base/taking requests re: Yahoo! Fantasy Basebal

Postby converge241 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:33 am

Anyone heard/know when Sea SP Maurer will be added to Yahoo?
"I'm the man with the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than F***. So that's why I'm better than anyone in the world." - Kenny Powers
converge241
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3192
(Past Year: 100)
Joined: 19 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Massachusetts

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chaddwyer82 and 14 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact