**ONE SPOT** 6x6 league $260 buy in DEEP ROSTERS - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

**ONE SPOT** 6x6 league $260 buy in DEEP ROSTERS

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

**ONE SPOT** 6x6 league $260 buy in DEEP ROSTERS

Postby chamberman1979 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:02 am

Hey guys, I am commish of a 15 team keeper league on cbssportline. Need between 2 and 5 owners that we will have dispersal draft from the deserted teams. As soon as we find the new owners we will have a dispersal draft and have all potential keepers put in a pool to draft from, a mini draft if you will. League is very deep-36 roster spots- pretty much nobody with a job gets drafted...lots of bench space too,its a 6x6 roto draft with 9 pitchers and 15 batters-two catchers. Every year get to keep 7 guys and optional two rookie keepers that are yours forever if you wish until they meet MLB requirements to not be rookies anymore. You can draft anyone in professional baseball-Japan included.

Very active-two free agent pickups every saturday, with lots of trading of players AND draft picks (mostly towards end of year going for the final push). Buy in is around $260 (depending on payment method)-five spots cash with first place taking nearly $1500. League has been around for about 10 years so looking for some long term ppl.

We will have email draft starting in late feb./early march that has time limit (when people are dragging their feet too much) so need constant internet access-some of us who work in the field like me give phone number to others to call us when it is our turn to pick. Please email me at tmwwebb@hotmail.com and I will give you our constitution and answer any questions you may have.
Thanks
Tim
Last edited by chamberman1979 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
chamberman1979
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: VERY deep rosters, roto league $260 buy in

Postby chamberman1979 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:25 pm

Still have some spots left guys, thanks for those who have emailed me already, I will get back to you quickly!
chamberman1979
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Re: Mixed 6x6 league $260 buy in DEEP ROSTERS

Postby chamberman1979 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:58 pm

These will be players coming out in dispersal draft from the dead teams, you will be able to draft and start with 7 of these guys, these will be your base players heading into the main draft:
B McCann Paul Konerko Carlos Lee Joey Votto
Adrian Gonzalez JJ Hardy Dan Uggla Chris Johnson
Chris Davis Yonder Alonzo Edwin Encarnacion Ryan Ludwick
Alcides Escobar Carlos Beltran Ian Desmond Lorenzo Cain
Pedro Alvarez Jose Bautista Derek Jeter Nick Markakis
Mike Olt Adam LaRoche Alfonso Soriano Chris Young (OF)
M Bumgarner Matt Cain A-Rod Jonathan LuCroy
Matt Moore Marco Estrada Vernon Wells Josh Johnson
Jeff Samardzija Derek Holland Edwin Jackson Matt Harrison
Neftali Feliz Kris Medlen Colby Lewis Ian Kennedy
J Arrietta Andy Pettitte Lance Lynn Carlos Marmol
Roy Halladay Josh Collementer

These guys will be in the pool for sure, these looked like the draftable guys to me, I might have missed some, and I did not include potential rookie keepers, you get 7 of the guys above and an optional two spots for rookies-you can keep those guys until they reach MLB veteran status, even if it takes 3 or 4 years. There is another team that is on the fence, so there might be more players added to this but for now this is the pool our new owners will get to choose from. EMAIL me tmwwebb@hotmail.com
chamberman1979
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

It's Legit

Postby CaughtLooking » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:37 pm

Potential owners,
I joined this league a few years ago via this website. I have no affiliation with the commish or treasurer. However, it is legit (and damn fun!). I was lucky enough to cash last year (thanks Mike Trout!) and was promptly paid.
It's a pretty unique keeper league and you'll find that it's quite addictive.
Love, Dan (The proud owner of a 5th place team. Ha ha. Yes I realize I ONLY finished 5th with Mike Trout....but it's my greatest achievement to date....let me enjoy it!)
CaughtLooking
T-Ball Trainer

Re: **ONE SPOT** 6x6 league $260 buy in DEEP ROSTERS

Postby chamberman1979 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:03 pm

As noted in title looks like only one spot left...if you were on the fence and I emailed you let me know. Time to get the ball rolling!
chamberman1979
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Re: **ONE SPOT** 6x6 league $260 buy in DEEP ROSTERS

Postby chamberman1979 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:30 am

Thanks for all of the interest and inquiries...all spots have been filled!

If and when there are more spots open in following years I will be back. If anyone has interest in an under $200 auction buy in live draft roto league I am a member of that as well. My good friend is commish of that one and there are a few spots open, I will send you in his direction if you have interest.

Thanks!
chamberman1979
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds