I am looking to start a new Auction League via Yahoo and proboards.com. The details on the league are listed below. I currently run 2 other leagues and can assure you I am a very committed commissioner. I would be more than happy to answer any questions or field suggestions. Feel free to respond here or email me at email@example.com
1. $50 buy in per season
2. H2H, 6x6 scoring, auction format
3. 12 teams
4. Offensive categories: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OPS
5. Pitching categories: Quality Starts, Hld, SV, K, ERA, WHIP
6. Minimum innings pitched needed will be set at 30 IP.
7. All in-season activity conducted via Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball
8. $125 FAAB for in season pickups
Roster Sizes and Positions
1. 25 man MLB roster
2. Hitting Positions - C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, UTIL, UTIL
3. Pitching Positions - SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, P
4. Bench Slots - 7
5. 2 DL slots
6. Position eligibility is based on standard Yahoo rules
1. Each Team will have $250 to spend on their teams
2. All bid increments will have a minimum of $1. No cents will be used. Only dollars.
3. Draft will be held in a message board draft. Commish will post 1 player from each position each round to be bid on. (For example: Round 1 will consist of 1 of C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, OF, SP, RP. Round 2 will consist of the same, etc.) Changes will be made by the Commish at his discretion.
4. You will have 24 hours to bid on players each round. Please try to avoid last minute bidding. If this seems to be a problem, there will be a +1 hour rule invoked adding an hour to the end of the draft to be fair.
A. Payouts will be determined by the final playoff standings.
B. 1st =$400, 2nd = $150, 3rd = $50