New League Accepting Applications: AL-Only Roto Keeper - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

New League Accepting Applications: AL-Only Roto Keeper

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New League Accepting Applications: AL-Only Roto Keeper

Postby GameOn » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:19 am

Calling all cafe vets...

I'm starting a new 10-team AL-only roto keeper league and I'm seeking a group of active, engaged managers. The league rules were adapted, but slightly modified, based on the original Rotisserie League Baseball Official Rule Book. I've been playing fantasy baseball for over 10 years now and limit my involvement to only a handful of leagues. I intend for this league to stand the test of time, so I'm only looking for the best owners.

If you are interested, please check out a copy of the league's constitution below.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aNw ... NEZzY/edit

If, after reading the constitution, you are interested in joining, please submit an application using the link below. I will be accepting the first round of applications through December 15th; applicants will be notified of their status shortly thereafter (if not sooner). Again, my motivation for requiring applications is to get the best owners.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KTT3H9Y

Thanks!
GameOn
GameOn
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: New League Accepting Applications: AL-Only Roto Keeper

Postby GameOn » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:28 pm

If you have any troubles accessing the google document link, let me know and I can send you a copy of the rules.
GameOn
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds