Keeper league Question Trade - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Keeper league Question Trade

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Keeper league Question Trade

Postby archie » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:47 pm

I was offerse Aaron hill $3 last year of control Jonathen Lucroy $2 two more years control and Dylan Bundy $8 3 more years control. I would have to give up David Wright $29 for 3 years control and Jordan Zimmerman $3 last year of control. I was planning on dropping Wright I have Longoria and Alvarez. I was going to keep Zimmerman. I really need a catcher and middle infielder. I"m worried about Bundy though. I don't know if he'll start the year with Baltimore. What should I do?
archie
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Keeper league Question Trade

Postby MaudDib » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:36 am

Pass. You should be able to get more for Wright than that. Only guy I like is Bundy but not if the clock is already ticking and it is costing you $8 for him to pitch in the minors. There is no guarantee that he will start the season with Baltimore and there is always a chance he doesn't come until Sept again.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."- Douglas Adams

MaudDib
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 281)

Re: Keeper league Question Trade

Postby Element » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:42 pm

MaudDib wrote:Pass. You should be able to get more for Wright than that. Only guy I like is Bundy but not if the clock is already ticking and it is costing you $8 for him to pitch in the minors. There is no guarantee that he will start the season with Baltimore and there is always a chance he doesn't come until Sept again.

I would try to get more too. I would think that Bundy would be up for good by June, but you just never know with prospects ... even the 'elite' ones.
Element
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 610)

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions