Goatrider wrote:Nice start for sure. I will go against the grain a bit and pass on another pitcher, especially the high-priced question marks. I'd pick on offense and I think that leads you to Desmond. Speed/power at a premium position and controllable at a decent price.
Unfortunately Desmond just got picked. I have updated my list accordingly. Also, I had accidently left off that I had Brett Lawrie at 3B as well.
So, if I go with pitching, is Lincecum the consensus pick here? Or Should I go with Morrow or Peavy?
Here is what the other teams drafting in this mini draft (8 of the 16 teams) have drafted so far.
1.Miggy (3B), Encarnacion (1B), Jones (CF), Wainwright (SP), Motte (RP)
2. Fielder (1B), Scherzer (SP), Altuve (2B), Goldschmidt (1B), Seager (3B)
3. Kemp (CF), Wright (3B), Ellsbury (CF), C. Santana (C), Phillips (2B), Haren (SP)
4. Bautista (RF), Beltre (3B), Jackson (CF), Sabathia (SP), Walker (2B), Hosmer (1B)
5. Craig (RF), Montero (C), Weaver (SP), Zobrist (2B), Machado (3B), Hill (2B)
6. Kershaw (SP), kinsler (2B), Andrus (SS), Bourn (CF), Teixeria (1B), Myers (OF)
7. My Team
8. Tulowitzki (SS), Hernandez (SP), Gonzalez (SS), Jennings (LF), Aramis Ramirez (3B), Pence (RF)
Total teams with a C: 2
Total teams with a 1B: 4 (one team has 2)
Total teams with a 2B: 5 (one team has 2)
Total teams with a SS: 1
Total teams with a 3B: 5