Balfour Rage - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Balfour Rage

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Balfour Rage

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Seriously, am I some lame-o cause I've never heard of this until today? This has got to be the best entrance in professional baseball, bar none. Balfour like a boss. Fans going nuts. If you don't like it, you're not a fun person.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 322)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Balfour Rage

Postby GiantsFan14 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:04 pm

bigh0rt wrote:Seriously, am I some lame-o cause I've never heard of this until today? This has got to be the best entrance in professional baseball, bar none. Balfour like a boss. Fans going nuts. If you don't like it, you're not a fun person.

You've never heard of it until today because they didn't have fans at the games until that game. Makes a difference when the stadium isn't more than half empty.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:08 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:Seriously, am I some lame-o cause I've never heard of this until today? This has got to be the best entrance in professional baseball, bar none. Balfour like a boss. Fans going nuts. If you don't like it, you're not a fun person.

You've never heard of it until today because they didn't have fans at the games until that game. Makes a difference when the stadium isn't more than half empty.
Regardless, this is something I hope I get to see in full effect with a playoff crowd. It's like Brian Wilson's beard, only not gay, and it's 1,000x better than the Yankee fans' golf clap when Mariano hobbles out to Enter Sandman. Headbanging, ridiculous Asian masks, a mask that looked something like that came from the sea. That's fun right there, even if there's only 20 people there doing it.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby ayebatter » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:00 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:

Typical SF snobbery. ;-)
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1280)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:22 pm

ayebatter wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:

Typical SF snobbery. ;-)

I just think it's pathetic how many they were drawing even in the last week of the season in super important games. I've easily been to more A's games this year than most people who would consider themselves A's fans. I know the stadium sucks, but that team deserved better.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby RyeWhiskey » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:27 pm

It's awesome. Imagine the crazy s*** that will go down if we do get a battle of the bay.
RyeWhiskey
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Element » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:40 pm

Element
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 685)

Postby RynMan » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:33 am

Haha, that's awesome. Looks like these guys do it for other guys too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=XyirvrJmRjQ&NR=1
RynMan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby raygunpunx » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:16 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:

Regardless, this is something I hope I get to see in full effect with a playoff crowd. It's like Brian Wilson's beard, only not gay, and it's 1,000x better than the Yankee fans' golf clap when Mariano hobbles out to Enter Sandman. Headbanging, ridiculous Asian masks, a mask that looked something like that came from the sea. That's fun right there, even if there's only 20 people there doing it.

So in 1 post you have managed to make a homophobic and an ageism remark. :-t
raygunpunx
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby bigh0rt » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:18 pm

raygunpunx wrote:
bigh0rt wrote:
GiantsFan14 wrote:

So in 1 post you have managed to make a homophobic and an ageism remark. :-t

I wouldve tried to get something racist in there too, but I didnt wanna force it just for the sake of it.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers