9/26 Cheering / Venting - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

9/26 Cheering / Venting

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: 9/26 Cheering / Venting

Postby benb18a » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:19 am

freaking ridiculous. Second straight week, thoroughly inferior opponent's staff is under 2.50/100 :-{
1B: Freeman 2B: Craig 3B: Beltre SS: Seager C: Lucroy OF: Granderson, Harper, BJ Up UT: Kipnis, Aoki
BN: Howard, Rizzo, Donaldson
DL: Tulo
Peavy Sale, Valverde, Axford, Greinke, Marcum, Estrada, Capuano, Hughes, Haren

Public Yahoo league 130-67-13 winrar
benb18a
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby bigh0rt » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:10 am

Pitching has absolutely let me down during my 2.5-week final and will probably cost me the title in my main league. Miley, Lincecum, Arroyo, Fiers, bleh. Not even Anibal and Greinke have been able to stop the bleeding.
bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 326)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Skin Blues » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:41 am

I'm losing my lead in my main league. Was up by about 20 roto points for the majority of the season but that has dwindled down to a 2.5 point lead. The guy who's in second place traded Kershaw for Braun straight up at the all star break and has been chipping away at the hitting categories. Ever since he acquired Braun, I've wanted to punch the guy who did the trade with him right in the nose. What a bonehead. I play in an NL only with the same group of guys and was leading for most of the second half but now I'm in second place, 2 points back of the leader. Praying for health and saves. Another Huston Street and/or Aroldis Chapman injury would be more than welcome (got their handcuffs).
Skin Blues
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 110)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers