New 2 owners for 2013 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

New 2 owners for 2013

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New 2 owners for 2013

Postby leaplemur » Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:45 pm

2013 season begins Oct 8.

I have 2 teams that are looking for new owners in our league. We are heading into our 8th year of this league. We have 16 teams in the league with salaries and contracts. A 40 man major league roster and a 25 man minor league team. There are 4 divisions. Play is head to head against 7 opponents each week, making a 161 game schedule plus playoffs the last 3 weeks of the season.

Our league runs year round. In the winter we have a free agent signing period (which is the re-signing of your own free agents) followed by bidding on released free agents (which is open to all owners). We also conduct two minor league drafts per year (one in January and one in July). The free agent signing period starts on Oct 8, so that is the start of the 2013 season. So, we are looking for that owner to take over now.

Cost of the league is $110 per year with all but the stat fees (CBS Sportsline) going to prizes. Only the 4 last place teams receive no prize money. The league champ win’s $450 or $500 depending on whether he was a division winner or a wild card.

Lots of fun, with great owners. I can send rosters and constitution if you have any interst.
Email me at leaplemur@aol.com

John
leaplemur
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: New 2 owners for 2013

Postby leaplemur » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Still looking for a few good owners. Got one of the teams filled, but I am not hearing from another. So, I need 1 more owner and possibly 2. Contact me at leaplemur@aol.com.
leaplemur
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby leaplemur » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:50 pm

Still need 2 owners. You won't be sorry. It is a great league. We are currently in the re-signing period. Players with expired contracts can be resigned by their owner or released to free agency. Free agents will go up for Auction in November. Now is the time to get on board. leaplemur@aol.com

John
leaplemur
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby leaplemur » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Still have one team available. Check us out!
leaplemur
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby leaplemur » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:29 am

We still have one team needing an owner. Our free agent player auction starts on Fri Nov 2. Lots of fun and year round attention is needed. Leaplemur@aol.com for a copy of the constitution and rosters.
leaplemur
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Classifieds