Need some quick advice! WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Need some quick advice! WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Need some quick advice! WHIR

Postby HoneyNutIchiros11 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:59 am

I'm in the semi finals and am just getting demolished in offence this week, but CAN get the win still on one condition:

I'm winning in SB by 4, Errors by 1, IP by 10, W by 3, K(pitchers) by 2, and ERA (I have 2.02 and the other manger has 2.08). I'm benching all batters today because I'm losing in players K's by 2 an will be guaranteed to win that by having no batters up against a full lineup which will put me up 7-6 and in line for the win, however the other manager has Max Scherzer pitching against Minnesota this afternoon (his only start today so I have IP and W locked up) so that could either go as high strikeouts and low era or pretty high era and low strikeouts.

Now my dilemma:

I have Hiroki Kuroda, Jered Weaver and Kyle Lohse starting today... Who do I start to get presumably under a 2.00 era today and a few K's? As of play lately I'm thinking either Lohse or Weaver, OR Lohse AND Weaver because the two combined should get a low era, and should get enough strikeouts to fend off Scherzer and his potential to get double digit K's in a game.

What do I do here?
HoneyNutIchiros11
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Who to Start/Bench