kenley jensen - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

kenley jensen

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

kenley jensen

Postby miracles716 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:27 am

what is his ETA and should i just drop him now? i am thinking of adding steve johnson
miracles716
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 57)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: kenley jensen

Postby Element » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:38 pm

Jansen has been cleared to pitch. The Dodgers had a double header yesterday & League picked up the save in game 2. Jansen did not throw. I'm not sure what his role is right now to be honest. You have to imagine though that as long as the Dodgers have life he'll be in the closer's role. I would say that by the weekend he'll be back at it.

Johnson has been good, but he doesn't have a role either. His last few appearances have been in middle relief.
Element
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 685)

Postby hondo4mvp » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Element wrote:Jansen has been cleared to pitch. The Dodgers had a double header yesterday & League picked up the save in game 2. Jansen did not throw. I'm not sure what his role is right now to be honest. You have to imagine though that as long as the Dodgers have life he'll be in the closer's role. I would say that by the weekend he'll be back at it.

Johnson has been good, but he doesn't have a role either. His last few appearances have been in middle relief.

Good info,thanks.
hondo4mvp
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 12)

Postby Element » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:39 pm

hondo4mvp wrote:
Element wrote:Jansen has been cleared to pitch. The Dodgers had a double header yesterday & League picked up the save in game 2. Jansen did not throw. I'm not sure what his role is right now to be honest. You have to imagine though that as long as the Dodgers have life he'll be in the closer's role. I would say that by the weekend he'll be back at it.

Good info,thanks.

FWIW, Jansen threw in a 'low leverage' situation last night against the Nationals (down by 3 runs). It looks like they're going to ease him back.
Element
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 685)

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions