Multi Level A-AA-AAA-MLB Format Baseball League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Multi Level A-AA-AAA-MLB Format Baseball League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Multi Level A-AA-AAA-MLB Format Baseball League

Postby padresfan » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:39 pm

I decided to start a new league and I was wondering if you would be interested, the only way to get in is to go through the "minor leagues". You will have to start in AA or A depending on your wants/knowledge of baseball. AAA and MLB have not been created yet, and I am just now creating AA and A. You can get promoted or demoted, depending on your performance. To clarify AAA does not mean you are doing fantasy baseball with AAA players. This means you will be in a league that has a level 3 difficulty. Here is an explanation of each league:

MLB:
MLB is a 30-team simulation dynasty with contracts, prospects, and all sorts of goodies, even a Rule 5 draft and August waivers! The league is very complex and the hardest difficulty, (Level 4) This will be simulated via ootp. The league is not up yet, and it is expected to be up eventually.

AAA:
AAA is a 24 team dynasty with limited contracts, 15 man minors, scored on Fantrax. It is (Level 3) difficulty. There will be a one round Amateur draft and a one round supplemental draft each season, as well as Free Agency.

AA:
AA is a 20 team 10-man keeper league with a 3-5 minors roster, scored on ESPN. It has no contracts and only adds and drops. The league resets every 3 seasons. (Level 2)

A:
A is a 14-20 team redraft league, no contracts, no keepers, no minors, or anything of the sort, just your basic public league. It will be scored on Fleaflicker. It is (Level 1) difficulty.

For leagues scored on a site, scoring can be voted on (Ex. Head to Head vs. Rotteserie)

If you have questions, or interest please feel free to email me.

-Noah
padres4221@hotmail.com
padresfan
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Multi Level A-AA-AAA-MLB Format Baseball League

Postby KingOfSports » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:15 pm

This actually seems really interesting though the MLB level goes way over the top of my head. Have you had any signups yet? And how will this work with only 2 months of regular season baseball left?
KingOfSports
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Multi Level A-AA-AAA-MLB Format Baseball League

Postby padresfan » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:27 pm

AA an A are open for signups.

AA has 9/20 owners

A has 5/12 owners

We will start next year.
padresfan
Little League Legend