Goldy or Rizzo for ROS? Txs and 100% WHIR! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Goldy or Rizzo for ROS? Txs and 100% WHIR!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Goldy or Rizzo for ROS? Txs and 100% WHIR!

Postby WhipperSnappers44 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:14 am

Hey all....In a 12 Team H2H Redraft League (10 CAT) and I am currently in 1st place....

Someone had dropped P.Goldschmidt and he clears waivers tomorrow....I was wondering if I should pick him up? I would most likely be dropping A.Rizzo for him and it would be just a bench backup option only (that I could rotate through my Util but that is only if they were hot since my team is most the time stacked)

Rizzo has cooled off quite a bit and I was wondering if I should make the move (I have Rizzo in another league as well and contemplating on making a move there as well)

I also have an issue with what to do with B.Myers and A.Reed as well and not sure what to do if anyone has thoughts there? Some RP's on the WW are: KRod, Axford, Cordero, Storen, (who gets the nod...Axford or KRod? They are saying Axford will get another chance so...) or do I keep both Myers and Reed and see what happens but lose saves for some time??

My Roster is listed in the Sig. Txs for the help and I will help yours if needed!

WhipperSnappers44!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D
10Team/H2H/Redraft/10 CAT
C-Santana
1B-E5
2B-Hill
3B-Longo
SS-HanRam
LF-Jennings/CF-AJax/RF-Bautista
Util-Bruce/Util-Zob
Bench-Gardner/Young/C.Gom/Braun(DL)
SP-CC/Kuroda/Corbin/Latos/Moore/Cole/Ryu/Liriano/Masterson/Maholm
Lackey/Sanchez(DL)..RP-J.Johnson
WhipperSnappers44
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 24)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Goldy or Rizzo for ROS? Txs and 100% WHIR!

Postby WhipperSnappers44 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:21 am

Forgot to mention another question I had as well.....I am getting tired of P.Hughes somewhat so I was wondering if I should grab a different SP off the WW over him or just stick him out?

WW SP: J.Niese, M.Fiers, J.Santana(DL), E.Volquez, V.Worley, J.Parker, B.McCarthy(DL), J.Samardzija, C.Zambrano

Txs again and 100% WHIR!!!

So the questions I have are:

#1 - Do I drop Rizzo and grab Goldschmidt?

#2 - Do I keep A.Reed and B.Myers or do I drop one of them for Axford/KRod/Storen/Cordero and if so then who to drop?

#3 - Do I keep P.Hughes or drop him for one of the FA on the WW? If so then who to get?

Txs all and gl in your leagues and post your question/link and I will help in return...

WhipperSnappers44!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D
10Team/H2H/Redraft/10 CAT
C-Santana
1B-E5
2B-Hill
3B-Longo
SS-HanRam
LF-Jennings/CF-AJax/RF-Bautista
Util-Bruce/Util-Zob
Bench-Gardner/Young/C.Gom/Braun(DL)
SP-CC/Kuroda/Corbin/Latos/Moore/Cole/Ryu/Liriano/Masterson/Maholm
Lackey/Sanchez(DL)..RP-J.Johnson
WhipperSnappers44
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 24)

Re: Goldy or Rizzo for ROS? Txs and 100% WHIR!

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:54 pm

WhipperSnappers44 wrote:#1 - Do I drop Rizzo and grab Goldschmidt?

#2 - Do I keep A.Reed and B.Myers or do I drop one of them for Axford/KRod/Storen/Cordero and if so then who to drop?

#3 - Do I keep P.Hughes or drop him for one of the FA on the WW? If so then who to get?

1) I like Goldy more than Rizzo ROS, but I'd rather cut the SP you're trying to drop (Hughes) and then deal Rizzo or Goldy as a package to upgrade a starting spot (also freeing up SP pickup).

2) I don't think I'd drop the ChiSox guys yet, because you pretty much have that pen nailed down one way or the other and I'll take that over the uncertainty of picking the right Brewer. I suppose you could dump Myers for Co-Co, but he's such a mess I don't know I'd bother. Storen is interesting in a deeper bench situation, but I think you have to let him simmer for now ...

3) Drop him. Then I'd say pick up the best available of Fiers, Niese, and Volquez (in that order IMO).
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions